09 🦢

It was the next day morning. Jungkook got ready to leave Helderek. Eventhough he wanted to stay more, the situation of Gliswing is worsen by the moment so his father must leave there including him.

But on the other side Jungkook was definitely really happy because guess what , Taehyung has feelings for him. He likes him. That thought made him so happy and reminding of last night he was blushed all over how Taehyung's lips feel in his own.

It was his first kiss afterall.

"Huan, I thought you will be staying here longer but luck was not on our side" Lee said feeling dissapointed.

"Oh its okay Lee, I will try to visit here in next summer or so, don't worry I will definitely come with Jungkook."

"Your highness, speaking of prince Jungkook, I heard he and Taehyung is pretty close now" Taehee said having a smile on her face.

"Oh my really queen Taehee? Thats really nice to hear. So I guess next time when we arrive we have to arrange their marriage huh?" King Huan said and everyone laughed.

Jungkook was still in his room wandering where Taehyung is.

"Where is Tae? I didn't see him since morning. I'm aboutta leave and he is nowhere to be found. Did he really leave me because of last night? Did I do something wrong?but-

"Hey Jungkook"

"Hello prince Jungkook"Jimin and Yoongi appeared from the end of the hallway.

"Heyy Chims, Heyy Yoongi hyung"

"I heard you are leaving today, why? We didn't even have time to talk properly,we didn't even have fun.I'm sad" Jimin said with a pouty face.

"Oh don't worry Chims I will definitely come next time. Maybe next year hmm? Let's ride horses again"

"Yeah yeah, heard Taehyung kissed you last night-

"Whaa- no. Ugh you are embarassing me infront of him." Jungkook said his cheeks literally becoming red. Yoongi smiled at his cuteness.

"Embarasssing?HAHAHAHAHA..

Don't be kooks. But do be careful okay? Don't hurt yourself. Sometimes love isn't everything and it dosent always work, so if that lunatic kim Taehyung hurt you, tell me, I will punch him with the power of my ass." Jungkook laughed at Jimins cuteness.

"Okay chims,I will.but did you see Tae? Why is he nowhere to be seen"

"Oh I did saw him in the morning but, I think he is busy with something, he will meet you, don't worry.

"Bye Jungkookie, let's meet again soon"

Jimin hugged Jungkook and skipped along the hallway interwining his hands with Yoongi.Yoongi was afraid to do that in public since he was a worker and Jimin was from a high profile, but Jimin made him choiceless with his stubborness saying he doesn'tcare about others. And he lowkey loved his stubbornness.

"Guess he is busy. He is the crown prince afterall, who am I to disturb him" Jungkook walked along the huge hallway thinking about Taehyung . suddenly a door opened and he was pulled into a dark room in the corner of the hallway. The room was pitch dark so he couldn't see anything.

"What! Leave me! who are you let me go!" Suddenly someone backhugged him and keep his head on Jungkook's shoulder, he heard a low deep voice.

"Darling why are you so noisy? Calm down my Odette. Its me."

"Tae? Is it you?"

"Yes, it is me" Then he pulled a curtain letting a small faint light ray falls into the dark room and able to see eachother.