23 🦢

"J-jungkook. Please no"

His vision was blurry but he saw him. His odette covering him as a sheild. But he was different than before.

He has wings. Huge wings.

For one moment Taehyung thought he was dreaming or already dead except for the fact Jungkook's hot tears splattered on to Taehyung's cheek. The younger ones eyes pooled with tears. He looked so beautiful, full in white with all white wings. But something seems off. He was bleeding. While Jinyoung came to attack Taehyung, Jungkook quickly came from the broken window and  blocked the attack by taking it to himself . He is injured.

"Darling, w-why? Please leave from here please" Jungkook lift his arm which was now draping with blood and caressed Taehyung's cheek while leaning to whisper.

"Tae, please be quick. I don't have much time left. I will avoid him while you go and shoot him, right through the heart. Please be strong. Let's finish this okay?" Taehyung nodded seeing his jungkook is trying to save him. He can't give up now. He has ro be strong.Jungkook quickly got up faced backwards holding the brome from the attack.

"My my look, the boy has returned. In odette form? Impressive " Jinyoung swayed his sword to attack Jungkook but he avoided it kicking him back.

"I will never forgive you" Jungkook jumped backward causing lot of bottles to fall and shattered into pieces.

"Wonder how did you transformed into this without moon energy hmm?you really want to die by lack of energy I see"  Jinyoung let go of the sword and grabbed Jungkook by his collar and started choking him.

"A- aahh" Jungkook coughed gasping for the air

"But baby boy you can't die on your own like that, you will die from my hands. And I will be the most powerful being on earth by killing an odette from my own hands." Jinyoung kept choking him , making his breath hitched by lack of air, leaving bruises all along odetes beautiful slender neck and the younger weakening by the moment slowly darkness encountering him blurriying his vision. But Jinyoung forgot about the pair of hazel dragon eyes piercing his whole existence.

Shoot

The sidden action caused Jinyoung to lift Jungkook and throw him away to a corner of the room feeling the immense pain in his heart. He got shot. Right to the middle of his heart.

"Now die monster!. This is because you stole my jungkook"

Shoot. One step closer

"This is becasue you killed king Huan"

Shoot. Another step

"This is because You hurt my jungkook. My love, my odette"

Shoot

One last arrow and Jinyoung was on the floor scareaming and clutching onto his heart which is now stabbed with four arrows right to his heart, not ordinary arrows but the ones coated with sweet night which is extreamly venemous for the ruthless brome. He started spitting blood from his mouth, eyes turned red and pool of blood in the wooden floor painting the oakwood in sinful dark crimson. Taehyung stepped towards him while walking bearing his pain in whole body. Leaned to the ground and smirking towards Jinyoung.

"How does it feels dragging to hell hmm? And don't forget to meet your little friend too. You both should rot in hell" Taehyung chuckled pointing his hand towards the dead James on the floor.

"You- will pay for this-" Jinyoung's eyes went wide and started coughing lot of blood.

"The one's who should pay is suffering now Jinyoung, and now my Jungkook is free from your bloody spells. Try to be a good man. Maybe in another universe "