20 🦢

"Come on Jiminie, faster"

"This is the fastest Taehyung. And what? We were like going like this for hours and still didn't get there" Jimin said while grabbing the harness and increasing the phase.

"A bit more to the south Jiminie and we are there"

"But this ends with a dead end. Thats what the map says and im sure of it Taehyung"

"Thats what I thought too but seems like someone has already changed the royal map years ago Jiminie. Over there inside the trees. There's where my odette is" Taehyung and Jimin went inside the forest and ended up getting into a place where Jimin never knew it existed. The lake was visible under the almost gone sun and slightly rising moon.

"Uh what now Taehyung?"

"Look did you see Jiminie. Jungkook is there" Taehyung pointed towards the huge swan swimming towards them.
"Aww my darling you are so adorable even in swan form" Taehyung said bent down and caressing the swans head

"Taehyung "

"Yup Jiminie?"

"Let's go back please"

"Wha- why?"

"Your condition is worsening I guess. The excessive consume of wine throughout a long time leads to this condition which is destroying of braincells and you have almost lost it thats what physician s-" Jimin cupped his mouth from his hand and gasped

"Physician said what Jiminie?" Taehyung asked smirking towards Jimin.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Jimin was mindblowed and shocked by the scenery happening infront of him. The swan which was there a moment ago turned into a boy.

Into Jungkook

"Chims"

"J-Jungkook??"

"Yes its me"
"Jiminie! careful"

Thud

Jimin fell unconscious to the ground.

"Oh I must've warned him or something. Poor Jiminie he is under lot of pressure these days and shit. Boy must've be shocked to see all these"

"What are we gonna do Tae? Is he okay?" Jungkook said taking Jimin on his lap.

"Don't worry love, he ain't have thick ass for nothing. I'm sure he will wake up soon."

Few moments later few groanes left from his mouth and the smaller one slowly opened his eyes only to see bunny smile in younger's face.

"Kookie. Is this really you?"

"Yes Chims. Yes it is me. I missed you a lot"

tears pooled in Jimin's eyes and he quickly got up from youngers lap only to hang himself on Jungkook's neck wrapping him in his arms and sobbing keeping his small face in crook of odette's neck.

"Ko-kookie. I-I missed you too. Where have you been?. I searched every corner in Helderek, just for you. Are you okay? How did you?" Jimin said while sobbing.

"Im okay hyung. Thank you for your effort. I love you so much Chims"

"Ahem. Someone said I'm out of my mind" Taehyung said while looking at the smaller boy.

"Hey lunatic. Who won't? And yes, maybe if I did have a brain of the size of my ass I wouldve been ten times better and I would have realized it sooner." Jimin said and everyone chuckled.

Wait a min. We are only three here.
Who is the fourth?

Jimin turned to the side where he heard the unknown chuckle. And it was him.