07 🦢

Taehyung ,Jimin and Jungkook went to the lawn near the forest.Then Yoongi came holding the two horses. One is white and other one is dark brown.

"Hello Michael, we didn't have fun in a while didn't we?" Taehyung asked while stroking white horse's head.

"Michael? Nice name. He looks sooo cute.Can I touch?"

"No Jungkook eventhough he looks innocent he is hard to handle, he fears outsiders, he might kick you out of Helderek." Jimin said while laughing.

"What is his name ? Is he yours?"

"He is Derick. And yes you could say he is mine, but anyways he is kingdom's property."

"Okay enough talking let's have fun shall we Jungkook?"

"Okay"

"Tae I don't know how to-" suddenly Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his waist and hoist him up to the horse and seated him over. Then the next second Taehyung quickly bumped onto horse while holding Jungkook by his waist without making any trouble to the horse.

"Thank you Tae "

"Don't say Thank you, I will be always there to hold you Jungkook, no matter what happens I won't let you fall."

"Really?"

"Yes my odette, now now hold onto this will you? If not you will fall and hurt, and I don't like to see my Jungkook being hurt" Jungkook nodded and grabbed the harness.his cheeks were literally pink at that point by Taehyung's words.

"Come on Jimin hop on, what are you doing?"

"Yoongi....wait..um... Have you ride a horse before?"

"Yes master Jimin, I have ride horses when I was with my father and he teached me."

"Then come on"

What? Whats with jiminie now.

"Oh no , master Jimin I can't, I'm just a servent and I will be sued if king knows this and-

"So you are disobeing my orders now huh?"

"No its not like that i-"

"Please Just shut up and hop on"

Jimin grabbed Yoongi and yanked him towards Derick. Yoongi had no choice so he plopped onto the horse and grab the harness and Jimin climbed after.

"Let's go Yoongi, come on Tae"

"You guys take the lead, we'll come from behind"

"Okay then. Hold tight Jungkook don't be hurt while you are with this lunatic" Jimin said and Yoongi pulled the harness. they went inside the forest side.Right now Yoongi was in the front and Jimin was sitting behind.

"Yoongi, you are so good at this"

"Not good as well as you master Jimin"

"Stop with this master thing just call me Jimin please"

"But Master Jimin I will-"

"Are you disobeing me again? "

"No but it is disrespectful"

"No its not, and don't talk, let's just go hyung"

"H-hyung?"

"You are older than me right ? So yes hyung"

"But im just a mere servent and-
Jimin suddenly buried his head in crook of yoongi's neck and backhugged him by his tiny hands.

"Please hyung don't ask me more, let's just go."