18 🦢

Golden sun was shining brightly in the baby blue sky peeking amoung clouds from time to time. Flowers have bloomed, bees, various birds flew across the huge lake consisted of the milky white swan chained to a side.

Psst...psst

"Hey Jungkook, here" he spalshed some water to get Jungkook's attention. He saw him and quickly swam towards the older ravenette which was now behind of a bush near the lake.

"Hyung! You came. It has been so many days. Why did you didn't visit me?" Beautiful swan asked from the boy.

"Okay I was- it was kinda hard jungkook. I was on a mission to help you. So sorry, if not I couldve visit you sooner. Anyways here look what I foundd!!"

"What?"

"Oh come on Jungkook, just because you are a swan have you gone blind? Can't you see this" boy pointed towrds a rolled brown colour paper in his hand which he grabbed from his small sidebag.

"Map? Oh myy!!! Map to Helderek??"

"Yess"

"How did you get it Hyung?"

"Well let's say I almost died because I sneaked into the urban library and stole this. a guard almost caught me, if I have been caught I will be dead by now. And guess what I am gonna say to them, sir I wanted to give this to my friend who is a talking swan but only I can hear him because I have learned to speak to them since childhood" both laughed to him because people who have ability to talk to swans could only talk with Jungkook since he is a swan by the day and not a human. So yoongi was one of them who could talk to swans.

"Thank you so much Yoongi hyung. Thank you for helping by risking your life for me."

"It's okay Jungkook, afterall I should pay for what I did"

"No Hyung, you did that because You had no choice."

"Yes Jungkook, Im sorry again. I didn't agree to the fact to tell you about Taehyung. But- they threatened me Jungkook, they said they will kill Jimin if I didn't broke you two apart. What do I do Jungkook? It is true that Jimin's father was the judge for my family's case. But my father did wrong ,so he deserves the punishment and I'm not upset about it. But you know? I had no choice rather than saving my love. Now Jimin would definitely be hating me. Thats better than him knowing that I did all of this for him. Because I was afraid to lose him"

"It's okay Yoongi hyung ,if I was in your spot maybe I have done the same thing too..anyways What about Tae? Is he doing good?" Jungkook ask from the now scrunched up ravenette. He sighed.

"No Jungkook. He is not okay. Eversince you went missing he is a mess as I told you before. Nothing has changed. He has been an alcoholic. But I'm so sad about him. If I could be able to go there alive I would definitely go and tell him that you are here al locked up. But the moment I enter Helderek they will kill me and rip me apart because I am a traitor"

"No it's okay hyung, You are doing enough by helping me. Don't risk your life further. Now hide the map under that bush, I will find Taehyung by tomorrow. I will go myself hyung. I was able to unlock the chains after all these struggles. Im faking this to Jinyoung as if im still chained and I will escape to Helderek, distract Taehyung, then he will chase me to kill me since I'm a huge bird and then at the right time I will chase him almost here when moon falls onto the lake. Then he will see my transformed form and save me because im Jungkook right?"

" But Jungkook do you know how many things could go wrong? First of all what if you get caught to that old bastard when you escape?"

"Nah he wont be here untill almost midnight, and im sure because he did that all of these time on time"