16 🦢

Flashback from the night

Taehyung went away from Jungkook's room, legs walking limply, doesn't know where to go but a certain click in his mind made him to go to someone. Some one may understand him.

Continuous knocking of the door made the older, yank away from the bed and dragged himself towards the door with the sleepy eyes.

"Who is here at this hour- your highness, you here at this hour?"

"Why? Can't I come at any place in my castle at anytime? Do I need permission from you Jin?" Taehyung barks at the older but Jin knows there is something wrong with him and decide to look.

"No your highness, come in." Taehyung went inside the small room of Jin, one bed at the corner with messy sheets as messy as his hair indicating he has been sleeping until now. Taehyung went towards the bed and seated on it.

"Your majesty, this does not suit for you." Taehyung ignored Jin and kept his gaze on the wooden floor.

"I want to talk Jin, I think I fucked up, so badly. I should've listen to you" Jin was amused by the sudden change of behaviour of the younger one not only but the king of the kingdom is talking to him. But he was always prepeared to comfort someone.

"Yes your highness, what's wrong?"

"I broke his heart Jin, I-I don't know, I know that I did not loved him from the beginning but -but now I do love and now" Taehyung sighs.

"Now he hates me" Jin sighed and seated next to Taehyung.

"But your highness I did knew this was gonna happen on someday,I did warn you didn't I? you just need to clear it up somehow quickly. If not the same fate will continue to you too" Jin said with a sad face memories of him floating in his mind.

"What fate? And how do you know all these from the beginning?"

"Well It was a long story. I also did the same thing your highness, I was just too foolish and so so late to understand the truth because the attraction came before that. It just only lead to misery of him"

"Details, who? What?"

" It all happened years ago, when I was eighteen, all young joy and things. Actually I belongs to clan dermox, They all had some sort of magic , some sort of power. Everyone was except me."

"Why?"

"I was not pureblood dermox, my mom was a normal human, she did not belonged to dermox clan but my father was and he fell in love with her. they had me. I did grow up with all dermox kids. They did all cool things with their magic but I couldn't because I didn't have any. So I split up without playing with them because they will always mock me for not having power. I went to the lake nearby forest everyday, sometimes day and sometimes night. But one night I met him. A marvelous creature, he was sitting by the lake under the moonlight. I still remember how attractive he was.

Namjoon.

I talked with him unable to resist him and he was so sweet, he said Namjoon was his name. We talked a lot, he was an odette. He was also loney because there weren't much odettes nearby and he lived without his family. I was attracted to him, because of his beauty, I wanted to have him all mine. But I didn't knew the danger of playing with his heart, because he was alreday fallen in with me. I talked sweet words and comfort him all and all not knowing what was the feeling rising in my heart. Sure we did kissed and all a lot but non of them were pure and understandable from my side. But he was pure. Pure love, he thought I also loved him. I maybe did but my heart was not accepting it

Years passed and It was his 20th birthday-" Jin stopped talking and he couldn't stop his tears pooling in his eyes.

"It's okay Jin, if you are uncomfortable, its okay" Taehyung patted his back seeing the older one getting so emotional.