25 🦢

Three weeks later

"Darling"

"Hmm"

"What do you wanna eat? Do you want something else?"

"Um..no no Tae its just fine" Jungkook said while munching on the piece of carrot which he has been chewing from the beginning of breakfast.

"Then why are you not eating?" Taehyung asked seeing Jungkook's odd behaviour from few days.

"I- I just dunno Tae, I just can't " Jungkook said while dropping his head onto the table side of the food plate.

"Are you alright baby?" Taehyung stood up from his chair and went near the odette caressing his hair.

"H-Hurts"

"Where ? Are you sick kook?"

"I don't know just every where I- Tae-" Jungkook just couldn't complete his sentence as a heavy dizziness engulfed him and drooped him into unconciousness.

"Darling, Kook! Kook! " Taehyung shaked the unconscious younger and quickly took him to doctors seeing the lack of reaction.

_______

" Tae..."

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes in an unfamiliar place. On a bed to be precise. He felt a slight pain in his back but he ignored it and looked at Taehyung who now was watching at him intently with a cute smile.

"Oh darling don't be up, go go sleep again. You need rest" Taehyung quickly and gently pushed the younger one onto the pillow again.

"What, no I'm good. I was just sleepy I guess. Comeon Tae, I wanna walk- Tae? What's going on? Am I? Having a disease or something?" Jungkook asked seeing the weird behavior of the older one.

"Well........."

"Well what? Am I gonna die? Oh no gosh, what? Aaah-

" well...

"Well what Tae?! Tell me"

"Well........

"Tae enough of this well, please tell me"

"Nothing, just I'm gonna be a papa soon." Taehyung said his smile evident as ever, and spreading his boxy smile.

"Oh its just you are-  WAIT WHAT??! "

" hmm...hmmm.."

"You- didn't mean that- I "

"Yes darling, baby is in here. With you" Taehyung said while caressing his belly over the while fluffy sweatshirt.

"I- am gonna be a father Tae? We- we are gonna be parents?"

"Yes my love. We are" Taehyung bend down and placed a sweet kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook right now was, unexplainable. Sure he was so happy on the inside. And also he was amazed and more like he did feel something in his heart which he havent felt before.it was odd, it was caring, it was more than love. It was oddly sweet. He has a baby. He bears another life within him. Which is his himself, What he always wanted to protect. And will protect.

_____________

Few days later the news of the younger odette have been spread throughout Helderek. People was happy. More than ever. Their rulers happiness was theirs too. Speaking of happiness Taehyung was undescribable, he was wearing a smile 24×7 not a fake one but a genuine smile which comes from the bottom of his heart. He was happy. So happy. More than ever.

"Hey uncle Jiminie"

"Aww Tae, That sounds so cute and I wanna hear it from baby's voicenot yours"

"Oh shut it minie, don't ruin my mood. I'm just so happy right now AAAAAAAA"