06 🦢

Next morning everyone including King Huan, king Lee,queen Taehee Jungkook were in the dining hall for breakfast.

"Huan I hope you had a nice day yesterday."

" Yes Lee, actually I was exhausted by the trip and went to sleep quickly." Huan said with a genuine smile on his face.

"Jungkook dear did you have a good night yesterday?you seems a bit tired" Queen Taehee asked seeing Jungkook's slighly darked undereyes.

"Oh no no, im not tired at all and I slept well too, maybe its because of travelling"

Jungkook lied. He didn't even slept a bit. Actually he couldn't sleep because of Taehyung. How could he sleep when Taehyung almost kissed him yesterday.The fact that Jungkook was alreaday amazed by him from the first sight makes him crazy. Throughout the night He was turning here and there on the bed rolling , smilling and blushing thinking of the moment. Literally he didn't even slept a bit. Speaking of Taehyung he walked inside the dining hall. He looked at Jungkook but he quickly looked down.

Is he shy? Aww

Taehyung walked and sat on the chair directly across Jungkook's.

" Taehyung dear why won't you sit next to Jungkook , don't let him be lonely" Jungkook almost choked on air.The mere thought of Taehyung sitting next to him made him blushed all over. queen Taehee expected a stubborn Taehyung saying something to avoid that. But.

"Okay mom" Then Taehyung sat next to Jungkook. There eyes met for a second then looked away.

"Did you sleep well Jungkook?" Taehyung scooted near jungkook and whisphered in the ear, lips almost touching his earlobes.

"Um-oh y-yes I did.why are you asking me Tae?"

"Oh just, its I should check the wellbeing of my kingdom's guests right my odette?"

Is he ,again? Is he teasing me? No. Just get the crap out of your mind Jungkook.

"My Odette?"

"You gave me a nickname so I should also give you a one too right? Why,do you hate it Jungkook?"

Taehyung asked raising and eyebrow. Then Taehyung placed his hand on smaller boy's hand which was on his lap.

Jungkook couldn't process anything. Everything was too fast.Whats with Taehyung and his behaviour which is driving Jungkook crazy. The moment Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's, his stomatch filled with thousand of butterflies.

Yes that small action made his heart beat 1000 times faster.

"Uh- oh no no, actually I like it , very much. Its very beautiful."

"Hmm..nice"

"Prince Taehyung I heard you met prince Jungkook yesterday, it's glad to see you two getting along." King Lee asked and Jungkook smiled shyly.

"Yes father actually Jungkook is really a nice person. He could be a very good friend of mine actually" Then Taehyung winked at Jungkook making his mind yeeting to mars.

While talking maids brought the breakfast, Which contsist of large portions of Lamb skewers with best wine in Helderek. Everyone enjoyed the breakfast and maids again entered with large bowls in their hands.

Apple pies.

"Apple pies? What a nice idea" queen Taehee said happily.

"Your highness this is actually prince Taehyung's idea. Yesterday He told us to make apple pies for breakfast"

"Great job prince Taehyung.actually he is a very responsible prince. Im impressed by your son Lee."

"Apple pies are my favorite dessert." Jungkook muttered to himself.