Personal Note and New Stories

Dear Readers, 

I can't get over the support I have had from you for this story. Honestly it's overwhelming, especially when I wake up and I see so many notifications in the morning! So thank you so much! I really appreciate everyone of you that has liked, commented and even added it to your reading lists! It means the world to me. 

I hope if you have enjoyed my stories that you will continue to read other pieces of my work. I have written: 'The Mallapers: A rejected werewolf story' and 'The Rise of the 'Mallapers: A rejected werewolf story' which are the first two books in a three part series. The final instalment will start having updates on the 16th January 2022! I hope you will tune in to read it. Finally I have also started to update and upload 'Thirty Days: A werewolf romance' again I hope you will have a look at it and support my work. I will also be uploading more stories throughout the year, so please give me a follow to keep updated if you have liked what you have read so far!

2021 was a really hard year for me. I left a domestically abusive marriage and had repercussions retaining to my mental health. Honestly, writing became a way for me to escape, it became a way for me to realise the type of person I wanted to be. The female woman are based on people who I want to be like, who I had admire. They are based on good friends who have got me through a hard time. 

The reason for this note is that is you feel yourself in a dark corner, you are not alone. There will be someone else in the exact same position. It is important to look after yourself, you hold the key to your own happiness. You should never rely on someone else to make you happy, whether that is male or female. You are in control of your own happiness. I hope that if anyone is feeling lonely, or has gone through anything I have, I hope you seek help. It's not weakness in getting the support you need, but is a credit and merit to yourself. 

It with that note that I am dedicating this story to my mother, she has been my rock through my hard time. She has helped me in so many ways, that I can't begin to form the words that will show how much she means to me. She was the one who encouraged me to write and that is what I have done. 

So with that note, I hope your new year is filled with love and hope for the future!

All my love, 

Cam xo