𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

bang si hyuk, globally known as the founder and chairman of hybe (formerly known as big hit entertainment) was sat at the center of the meeting room, surrounded by the head of each department. sat right beside him was jiwon park, the new ceo of hybe. they were currently discussing their upcoming survival/reality show,  i-LAND. a survival show that consisted of trainees under the label to compete with each other in order to debut. set to debut to become hybe's new group. 

"but this survival show...hasn't there already been so many of the same kind? such as produce 101, idol school, mix nine and i heard from a source that mnet is planning on creating a survival show too," questioned jiwon park, his fingers which were interlaced with one another rested under his chin.

bang si hyuk nodded to his words, "yes. there has been so many survival shows but this is the first time that our company will be creating its own a survival show. after the huge and global success of bts and tomorrow x together, this new boy group needs to perform just as well as them. or even better, surpass them. this survival show will not only be unique to our company but it is a great way to garner audiences around the world too. audiences peaking in interest over who will debut this show is definitely going to garner attention." si hyuk took a small pause before he continued speaking again, "but...there needs to be something more."

"something more? please elaborate" jiwon raised a brow.

"we already have two boy groups under our label. this new group needs something more or they won't stand out. and we need to be ahead of our competing labels too. i've heard that sm is debuting a group with an ai concept and jyp is doing ridiculously well with itzy's teen concept. yes of course fans will be ecstatic to hear that our label is going to debut a new group, but if we're not introducing anything new, we'll be in a catch," jiwon leaned in closer as si hyuk continued talking, intrigued, "i've had this thought for a while...

why don't we put a female trainee in the final debut lineup."

the sentence stirred a vast of surprise and remarks amongst the staff in the meeting room. a female, in a male group? who had heard of such a thing? 

"a female in an all-male group?" repeated jiwon, obviously taken aback by si hyuk's idea.

"well it does sound like an attractive idea. in my knowledge, i haven't seen a co-ed group with only one female member. i think by doing so, it will definitely garner a lot of attention. and moreover, we can attract the male demographic too," stated the head of belift lab.

"in the beginning of i-LAND, we'll state that a female trainee will be pre-chosen to be added in the debut lineup. this way, the trainees know what they will be getting into. and only during the release of their debut will the audience know the existence of who this trainee will be." explained si hyuk, folding his arms across his chest.

"won't there be conflict amongst the fans? what if they dislike the idea of having one female in the group?" questioned jiwon. he was a cautious man. one wrong move and the money they invested in the new group would be worth nothing. but he was right. fans were already iffy with female and male idols interacting with one another. 

"the audience is already informed that there would be a female trainee in the lineup. if there is massive hate towards the female trainee, we'll make sure to filter it out so they don't harm her. but if the hate progresses even more and she is uncomfortable, we will give her the option to pull out. there is no harm in trying something new," si hyuk responded in a calm manner, "then. all in favor of my idea please raise your hand."

to si hyuk's surprise, everyone in the meeting room had their hands raised. a small smile appeared on his lips as a sign of relief that they agreed somewhat to his idea. 

"now for the female trainee...you're talking about sadako yuki right? the only female trainee we have as of right now," queried one of the staffs

"you are correct. sadako yuki, hybe's secret treasure."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

me : stans a new bg

me months later : LETS CREATE A FEMALE OC AND MAKE HER DEBUT WITH THE BG!!!

LOL um anyways i always try to make these as realistic as possible.....kinda... lol!  anyways i hope u all look forward to this book ehehehhhehe

please vote and comment! it is greatly appreciated