𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗦

highlights of yuki from the end-of-year award shows

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"and the award for MAMA's worldwide fan choice award goes to...

ENHYPEN!"

jungwon was the first to get up from his seat, followed by yuki and the rest. the idols sat around them stood up from their seats to applaud the announced group. yuki couldn't hide the smile that was itching to show on her face. 

the group stood on the main stage, in front of the mic with the award in heeseung's hand. to be honest, yuki was blanking out the whole time he was speaking, staring into the audience in awe.

"i will now pass the mic to our member yuki," he beamed, stepping away from the mic to make space for the girl.

obviously too distracted by the audience, yuki didn't hear him the first time. heeseung nudged the girl, bringing her back to reality.

"oh ah sorry," she sheepishly apologized, scooching closer to the mic. as the camera panned closer to her face, cheers from the crowd grew louder. her hair was tied into a sleek ponytail, and the glitter from her eyeshadow matched the way her eyes sparkled as she stared into the camera. like the rest of the members, she wore a black suit but instead of a tie, she wore a bow. she looked awfully stunning. 

"thank you so much for this award. especially to our engenes! we owe it all to you. thank you so much for constantly supporting us and giving us love. the awards we win aren't just for us but for you as well. we hope that you'll continue to support us and enjoy our performance," yuki spoke with such sincerity that you could really hear how grateful she was. she smiled at the camera, waving the award in her hands which made the crowd cheer for her even louder.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

it was time for the ending of gayo daechukje where all the idols were gathered in one place to perform the final song. yuki uncomfortably shuffled onto the stage, eyes glued on the floor as she could feel the overwhelming presence of so many other idols on stage. she situated herself in between sunoo and sunghoon. 

jake, realizing that yuki hadn't said a word since they got on stage tapped on her back lightly before he whispered, "are you okay?".