𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻 + 𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

☆.。.:* just yuwon things .。.:*☆

━━━━☆ so...we all know that the two didn't have a good start together. with conflicting views and tension, jungwon was the member yuki had the hardest time getting close to. but just like the rest, over time the two grew to become closer.

jungwon often regretted and felt guilty about how he was with yuki pre-debut. the tremendous amount of guilt he faced made him and yuki's relationship grow the slowest. it took time, but it was worth it. yuki would reassure him saying that it was alright. the past was in the past and he shouldn't dwell on it.

when jungwon was stressed with his role as a leader, yuki would be there as a helping hand. being a leader at just the age of seventeen was a lot to handle. but with yuki helping him from time to time and cheering him up, it was doable for the male. jungwon learned to appreciate the female a lot. 

yuki sometimes had the 'mother' role to her and jungwon often found it funny how she would scold the members when they were goofing around. he thought that sometimes she was fit for the leader role.

☆.。.:*  their playlist  .。.:*☆

505 ☆ arctic monkeys 

if you want to ☆ beabadoobee

can i call you tonight? ☆ dayglow

hey girl ☆ boy pablo

afterglow ☆ taylor swift 

what would i do? ☆ strawberry guy

softcore ☆ the neighbourhood