𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨

'and then you call me
and it's not so bad,' 

sunoo feels down and it's up to yuki to make him smile again.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

over the course of the weeks of their album preparations; stress, excitement, and anxiety are emotions that clouded over the members of ENHYPEN. however, those emotions don't easily falter sunoo. or he thought they wouldn't. 

sunoo was known to be ENHYPEN's sunshine and vitamin provider. he has a cheerful spirit and the cutest heart-warming smile that could warm even the coldest of hearts. he always radiated the best and friendliest energy to everyone he met. no one could ever truly dislike or hate him (if you do by chance...newsflash you suck!).  

being the closest in age to yuki, sunoo and yuki became the best of friends. often people would refer to them as the sun and moon pair. while sunoo radiated bright, friendly and warm energy, yuki was mysterious, cold, and entrancing. 

however, because sunoo was such a kind and nice person, at times, people would take it to their advantage to tease or make fun of him. it wasn't a big deal for the male until he couldn't keep acting like it didn't bother him anymore.

yuki noticed a slight change in his demeanor by the way he was more reserved at times rather than spontaneous. it was obvious to her that sunoo put up a front at times and it worried her as to why he did so. she couldn't bear to see him act the way he did. she had to do something.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

the blue sky was dotted with clouds of different shapes that drifted lazily. there was a gentle breeze that swayed the tree leaves and brushed against the skin of the people. sounds of chatters, birds chirping, water flowing, and bells of bikes filled the atmosphere. 

in the middle of the bustling city was a blue-gem river. there was a glassy clarity to the water. if you stared into it, you would be able to see every inch and detail of your face. ferries of different sizes traveled across the rippling water with tourists and locals on them. there was a bridge that connected two lands that would shine brightly with lights during the night.

"so why are we at han river again?" asked sunoo who was sprawled on the green grass, letting the sun kiss every inch of his skin that was exposed.