𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨

it was just you that i saw 

understand ; keshi

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

the black-haired teenage boy entered the practice room, placing his belongings on the side of the wall before sitting down on the floor whilst waiting for the dance teacher like he always did. he glanced around the room, eyes passing by the trainees he would see nearly every day. what surprised him was that there was a new figure sitting across him wearing a cap with earphones on. this was his first time seeing someone new. at the same time, the figure across him looked up from their phone, making eye contact with the black-haired boy. immediately, he could tell that it was a girl.

"a girl?" he thought in his head, "but i thought that the company wasn't planning on debuting any girl groups..."

his thoughts were cut short when the door of the practice room opened and the dance instructor entered. 

"alright everybody, let's get started!" he spoke loudly, clapping his hands twice, and promptly, all the trainees in the room gathered in the middle. 

"you must be sadako yuki right?" he ignored the trainees in the middle to greet the only woman in the room. instantly, all heads in the room turned to the girl wearing the cap.

"yes i am," her voice was so quiet and timid that the black-haired boy could barely hear her.

"welcome to our class yuki. i'm mr jung, your dance instructor. if there's anything you need you can talk to me," he warmly greeted yuki, the new trainee. yuki nodded her head in response. 

she could feel the numerous pairs of eyes that were staring at her. 

"please be nice to yuki everyone. now without further ado let's start our warm-ups and we can proceed with our usual," announced mr jung. 

throughout the class, the teenage boy couldn't help but take glances at the new trainee from across the room. there was something about her that was intriguing. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

the very next day, the black-haired trainee was walking to his vocal classes. he walked through the hallway, humming his current favorite song. his feet took him to where his class was at. room 48.