𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴 + 𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

☆.。.:* just seungki things  .。.:*☆ 

━━━━☆ being two years older than the girl, heeseung is very protective of yuki. during their visits to award shows, you best bet that heeseung is with her EVERYWHERE. maybe not glued to the hip but he's definitely watching her from afar. whenever someone would approach yuki for her number, heeseung would make some sort of excuse like 'oh! we have to do our make-up again,' . 

during award shows, he always glances at yuki to ensure that she's okay and enjoying it. even in variety shows and radio shows too actually. if they ever overstep her boundaries with weird questions, heeseung knows when to divert the attention. 

along with jake, the trio loves eating late-night ramen. sometimes, yuki would propose for them to cook something more healthy. heeseung would often admire yuki whenever she was cooking.  the one time he cooked for yuki... he saw the rest of the food in the bin.

the two are ENHYPEN's best comedic duo 100%. any moment with them together and you'd be clutching your stomach gasping for air. with yuki's straightforwardness and witty remarks, she's the perfect pair for heeseung's foolishness.

yuki is the person heeseung allows himself to truly be the person he was. which was calm, collected, and quieter. yes he enjoyed making people laugh and acting like a clown but there were times where he'd prefer to be quiet. i would say that both of them are very...mysterious (or mysterious looking???)

but asides from that, heeseung was the member she shared the closest music taste with. sharing earphones is their thing. OH and not to mention... their height difference is quite literally the cutest thing ever.

☆.。.:* their playlist  .。.:*☆ 

lust for life ☆lana del ray

here we go again ☆ the weeknd, tyler the creator  

dance with me ☆ beabadoobee 

 sex money feelings die ☆ lykke li

get you ☆ daniel caesar, kali uchis 

apocalypse ☆ cigarettes after sex 

lover ☆ taylor swift  

crying rn... their playlist is so cute wtf