𝗘𝗡-𝗢 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 (𝟭)

scenes of yuki in en-o clock episodes 1 - 3

(disclaimer : i wil NOT be writing scenes for every episode)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

[ episode one ] 

yuki stood on the podium, placing her test sheet on the table. she brushed the dust off her black skirt and intertwined her fingers, resting them on the table.

"in season 2 of ENHYPEN&Hi what did niki say that caused yuki to blush?" yuki read out loud, "and for your information, i was NOT blushing, it was cold." she quickly added, staring straight at the camera. 

"niki, you can go first," she picked the pink-haired boy who was waving his hand frantically. 

"you have pretty eyes...?" he half answered and half queried. 

the female shook her head, "thank you but no. next, heeseung,"

"noona, you are the best. please wait for me," cooed heeseung in a dramatic matter. the members laughed out loud at his answer whereas yuki face palmed herself. niki furrowed his brows, visibly conflicted whether or not he had actually said that. 

"this is not a k drama heeseung," she sighed, "jungwon?"

"your cooking reminds me of my mom," confidently answered jungwon with a small grin on his face. 

yuki's eyes widened for a split second, "oh that's really close!"

"you look like my mom?" shouted out sunoo. 

"did he say 'can you be my mom?'" guessed jay, crossing his arms across his chest.

after some deep thinking, a lightbulb flashed above jake's head, he stood up from his seat, "you would be a good mother,

yuki clapped her hands together, "you got it!"

"that's an odd thing to say," jungwon raised his brow to the youngest, who avoided his gaze, staring at the wall.

"jay, a heart is not going to get you a point."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙