𝗘𝗡-𝗢 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 (𝟲)

scenes of yuki in en-o clock episode 44 

(disclaimer : i will not be writing scenes for every episode)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ episode : 44 ] 

the members entered the abandoned high school, blindfolded and in a line with jay leading them. to yuki's dismay, she was at the back of the line, holding onto sunghoon's shoulder. knowing that they were blindfolded made yuki feel uneasy. she hated the absolute darkness. 

"you know... there are ghosts in places like this," sunoo whispered to jake who was in front of him. 

"don't say things like that! you'll scare yuki," scolded heeseung with a slight tease in his words.

"i'm not scared," grumbled yuki whose grip on sunghoon's shoulder tightened. 

"when can we take the blindfolds off? can we take them off now?" heeseung asked as niki played with his go-pro, excited. 

the members became silent.

"hey, didn't you hear a scream just now?" jungwon joked. the members erupted in screams, feeling as if there was something touching them out of nowhere.

"why? why!" shrieked sunoo, confused.

"can we take the blindfolds off now?" pleaded yuki, her anxiety growing.

"alright let's take our blindfolds off!" sunghoon chirped. 

after counting down from ten, the member's removed their blindfolds, their vision adjusting to the scene before them. aside from the light from the camera's and go-pro's, the school was completely dark with cameramen at every corner. 

"we have to go to the auditorium," jay read out the bloody message pasted on the mirror. 

yuki gulped nervously, ignoring the thundering of her heart as she realized how much darker their setting was. 

"you alright?" asked jake, noticing how quiet she was.

yuki nodded and gave a forced smile, "yup. just...dark,"

jake placed his hand on her shoulder as they followed the group explore the hallways, "it's alright we're here,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

the ENHYPEN members finally found their way to the auditorium after investigating different rooms as well as screaming a little here and there.