𝗘𝗡-𝗢 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 (𝟰)

scenes of yuki in en-o clock episode 13 -15

(disclaimer : i will not be writing scenes for every episode)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ episode : 20 ]

yuki clapped in awe as sunghoon's performance of given-taken on ice had ended. he truly was an ice prince. the way he glided onto the ice was so enthralling and smooth. he was graceful as ever as he did his spins and flicked his wrist in a sassy yet elegant manner ever so often.

she threw the plushy she had in her hand towards sunghoon, a tradition audiences would usually do once an ice skating performance had ended.

yuki was nervous and anxious to get on the ice skating rink and there was one reason why.

she had no idea how to ice skate.

though she has ice skated once or twice, she barely lasted an hour on the ice. there was something about bumping into people and slipping on ice that made her so anxious about ice skating.

yuki entered after jay, her orange skates carving into the ice. cold air entered her lungs and she took in a deep breath, a condensation of air exiting her mouth as she did so. with her wobbly legs, she tried to move forwards, hands flailing everywhere. right before the female was about to slip onto the ice, a hand luckily caught her arm.

"woah there,"

yuki grabbed onto his arm likeher life depended on it, "heeseung, don't let me go,"

the elder chuckled, slowly skating towards the middle of the rink as yuki tried to follow suit as carefully as she could.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

after tips and rules from sunghoon on how to properly ice skate, he took it upon himself to check up on his skating 'student's individually.

sunghoon watched the female barely moving twenty centimeters from her spot. she was struggling to even skate forwards. he let out a chuckle as he heard mutters of curses from the female. after checking up on jay, sunghoon skated toward the female.

"need some help?" he asked, outstretching his hand to yuki.

"yes please," yuki gladly took his ungloved hand, gripping it tightly.

"firstly and most importantly, don't be afraid of falling. if you're afraid of falling, you're only going to be more cautious and the chances of you falling will be higher," advised sunghoon, "and secondly, you don't have to be so tense,"