𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨

an unexpected person visits the ENHYPEN dorm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

after a week of back-to-back album photoshoots for their new album, the members of ENHYPEN were finally allowed a day of rest before they had to go back to preparations for their upcoming repackaged album. 

once done taking a hot shower and changing into comfortable nightclothes, yuki sat on the couch, letting out a sigh of relief.

"i can't believe we only have one day of rest," whined sunoo, sitting at the empty spot beside yuki and leaning his head against her shoulder.

"i know sunoo but what can we do," sighed yuki, patting the male's head.

"does anyone want any ramen?" heeseung, from the kitchen, shouted out loud. 

"no thank you," 

"yes please!"

"i want it a little undercooked please,"

"im seriously worried as to how heeseung is still functioning with all the ramen he consumes," wondered jay, scrolling through his phone.

"ramen is love ramen is life," grinned jake.

in the midst of a heated conversation about cats and dogs (feel like cinderella naega byeonhae??), the doorbell to their dorm rang. jungwon, the closest to the door, peeked through the peephole, eyebrows furrowing at the unfamiliar figure.

"um...there's a woman outside our door," he said out loud and immediately the members gathered at the entrance of their dorm.

the doorbell rang again but this time, it was followed by a voice.

"hello? i'm here for sadako yuki,"

all the members turned their heads to yuki.

"this can't be who i think it is....can it?"

yuki opened the door and was immediately greeted by a hug. the female blinked in surprise, noting the familiar scent that came from the person.

"mom...?" 

"oh yuki i missed you so much," her mother cooed, holding yuki's hands and gazing at her grown figure. yuki's mother was a tad bit shorter than yuki. from head to toe, she was wearing clean and punctual clothing as if she had just come from a meeting. she had the air of an elegant and high-class person.

"how did you get here?" yuki asked, glancing awkwardly at her seven members who were just observing them.

"i was able to get in contact with your manager. didn't she tell you that i was coming over today?" yuki's mother, sara, responded.