𝗧𝗫𝗧&𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗

highlights of yuki from TXT & EN playground episodes

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ episode : 1 ]

all eight members of ENHYPEN we're sat in the room where they were recording the very first episode of TXT & EN playground. the members were nervous and excited to be with the seniors they looked up to. especially yuki. 

yuki was sat between the two j's, jake and jay, wearing a grey colored sweater like her members but with a black skirt. 

"so kids, are there any clubs you're interested in?" asked heeseung to his members.

"what kind of clubs are there?" jungwon, who sat on the opposite side of the room asked. 

"the art club!"

"literature club,"

"dance club!"

"the literature club sounds fun," bubbled yuki, earning a weird stare from jay.

"fun for english nerds like you," jake joked making jay laugh in agreement. 

in the midst of their conversation (making fun of yuki for her love of english), five figures wearing red-colored hoodies walked onto the platform. instantly, they caught the attention of the ENHYPEN members who were already cheering at their entrance. 

"hello juniors!" the pink-haired male, yeonjun, ecstatically spoke into the microphone. 

"we heard that our fellow juniors are struggling to choose which club to join...and so we're here to tell you about the clubs in our school," the leader, soobin, turned his head to his right, "would you two first introduce the literature club?

yuki immediately perked up, interested. 

the two TXT members, beomgyu and taehyun gathered at the mic to introduce their respective club.

"i'm beomgyu, head of the literature club. the members of our club include the very sentimental beomgyu, and the smartest person in this whole school, taehyun," he introduced, smiling playfully.

"that's right! i'm the king of naming in this club. if you join the literature club, i'll make personalized names for the new club members," continued taehyun proudly.

"it isn't easy to get names from taehyun," added beomgyu.

"so let's first take some time to know about the literature club,"