𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵

behind the scene cuts of yuki for the dark blood concept trailer

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

yuki stood next to her manager as they watched sunghoon and jungwon's fight scene. the synchronized choreographed action came out perfectly like how the director wanted it to be. yuki felt a bit envious. 

once the scene ended yuki immediately applauded her fellow members.

"i'm really jealous," she spoke into the camera, her blanket was practically engulfing her.

"why are you jealous?" jungwon asked.

"i'm jealous because you guys are getting all the action scenes. i wish that i could do fighting scenes as well. but no i'm treated like a damsel in distress," a frown appeared on yuki's lips.

"don't worry, i'm sure in the near future you'll get to kick some ass," sunghoon patted her shoulder. 

"hopefully it's your ass,"

"yuki!"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

jungwon let out a squeal as the horse came to a stop. he held onto the reins tightly, afraid that he was going to fall off.

"the horse is so beautiful," yuki cooed as she outstretched her hand to pet the horse, brushing down the long black mane of the horse. the horse jerked its head back, surprised at the sudden contact. slowly, he adjusted to her soft pettings and nudged its head towards her palm.

"do you want to ride it?" the director asked.

yuki immediately nodded her head with eagerness.

the staff propped yuki up onto the horse with a stool. she sat behind jungwon, her hands loosely around his waist. jungwon immediately stiffened at the closeness.

"let's go!" beamed yuki. 

recalling what the hostler instructed jungwon to do, he gently squeezed the sides of the horse with his legs, signaling it to move. 

a smile formed on yuki's face as the horse started trotting. jungwon froze momentarily at the weight of yuki's body leaning closer to him, her head against his back.