𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦

a change of plans within hybe entertainment causes a dilemma for yuki

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

yuki was woken up by numerous phone calls on a saturday morning when she was supposed to be sleeping in till the late afternoon. she grumbled as she reached out to her vibrating phone, sliding her fingers across the screen to pick up the call.

"yuki! are you awake? well, you picked up the call so obviously, you are- but anyways this is urgent. the heads of hybe are holding a meeting today and they want you there." yuki shot up from her bed, suddenly wide awake.

"they want me? there? at the meeting?" repeated yuki in disbelief. hundreds of thoughts ran through her mind, "do they want to kick me out of the group?"

"well...i don't know," doubted her manager, jihye, "the meeting starts in an hour so you should get ready. i'll pick you up at the dorm,"

"in an hour?! did they tell you anything about what the meeting will be about?" asked yuki, sandwiching her phone in between her ear and shoulder as she rummaged through her wardrobe.

"they didn't tell me anything. they just told me that they needed you at the meeting. i know it's all sort of last minute but that's how it usually is around here," sighed jihye.

"right...," mumbled yuki, "i'll go get ready now. i'll see you in a bit,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

by the time yuki left the dorms, the members were still sound asleep. she envied that they were sleeping in at this very moment.

"what if they really want to kick me out of the group? did i do something wrong? did i get caught in a scandal or something? was there false rumors about me?" worried yuki as she paced back and forth outside the meeting room.

jihye placed a hand on her shoulder, "relax yuki. don't think too much about it."

"how can i not? why would they hold a meeting so suddenly and specifically request for me to be there?" exclaimed yuki, running her fingers through her hair. 

"well uh...i'm pretty sure it's nothing big," jihye shrugged, just as confused as yuki.

"sadako yuki, you may enter." 

yuki and jihye exchanged apprehensive glances. 

jihye mouthed a 'good luck'  to the younger female, watching as she entered the room with uneasiness plastered all over her face.