𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗦

small moments of yuki during the award shows in 2021

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

yuki fidgeted in her seat, pulling down the incredibly short black skirt she was wearing. it just happened that for the asian artist awards, the stylist decided to style her in the most feminine and stiff outfit ever. it was evident that the young girl was uncomfortable with her clothes. 

heeseung noticed her discomfort by the way she kept fidgeting around in her clothes. he stood up from his seat, earning a few stares from the idols nearby the seating area. he walked over to the female and removed the red and black suit jacket he wore, draping it over her legs.

"you can give it back to me later," he nodded to yuki.

"thank you heeseung," yuki smiled, heart fluttering at the action.

"damn it, i wanted to give yuki my jacket too!" whisper-shouted sunghoon.

"me too..." trailed off niki.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

yuki was walking around the backstage of mama with jungwon as they were currently searching for a nearby water fountain since they didn't have one in their waiting area. too engrossed in their conversation, they didn't notice a female running over to them.

"yuki!" before the female knew it she was in an embrace.

"ryujin!" exclaimed yuki, breaking off their hug.

"i was looking for the ENHYPEN waiting area but who knew that i would just suddenly bump into you?" squealed ryujin, basically jumping up and down.

"guess it's fate huh?" grinned yuki. she turned her head to face jungwon who awkwardly stood at the side, "oh um, this is jungwon. jungwon, ryujin, ryujin, jungwon,"

after the duo greeted each other, ryujin immediately averted her attention back to yuki.

they spent a good seven or so minutes talking to each other whilst jungwon awkwardly waited at the side (poor boy...).

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

with members of ENHYPEN and TXT together, practicing for their legend of k-pop collaboration stage, the atmosphere of HYBE's practice room was livelier than ever. 

"사랑해 널 이 느낌 이대로~" beomgyu sang the lines of girl's generation into the new world song, mimicking the dance move they did.

"maybe you should replace me," yuki half-joked. for their legend of k-pop stage, yuki had a special solo segment where she was to perform the chorus of girls' generation into the new world. it was one thing she did not expect to do for their collaboration stage.

"it's alright, you need your moment to shine," grinned beomgyu, giving a thumbs up to the female.

"i still can't believe we're actually doing a collaboration stage," dreamily sighed sunoo.

"you said that two days ago too," taehyun raised a brow, earning a few chuckles from the ENHYPEN members.

"i'm just glad we can dance with yuki," hueningkai beamed, locking arms with yuki and placing his head on her shoulder (he had to bend down slightly to do so)

yuki laughed, "i'm glad that i could dance on the same stage with you and my members too."

"can't you just be our member," whined yeonjun, pouting.

"reminder that yuki is our member," heeseung grabbed yuki's free arm, glaring (in a joking manner) to yeonjun.

"yuki can be both our members," suggested soobin, although the members continued bickering as if they didn't hear him.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

HI. i was thinking of doing chapters dedicated to each member like 

the one i wrote for niki^^

anywho please vote and comment, it is greatly appreciated!