𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗬𝗣𝗘𝗡&𝗛𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟭

scenes of sadako yuki in enhypen&hi season 1

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

"don't you guys think yuki is a great model?" the camera panned to sunoo who was watching yuki pose for their photoshoot like a proud mother.

"she is. she's really good at using her facial expressions," sunghoon added, giving a thumbs up to the camera.

the camera then turned to yuki who was currently having her solo photoshoot for the album. indeed like sunghoon mentioned, she was really good at using her facial expressions. the way she gazed at the camera and played around with her hair was so...enthralling. 

(the camera then cuts to sunghoon and sunoo just staring at yuki. for like three minutes straight).

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

yuki stood in between niki and jake, all of them getting ready with their poses until the sound of the fog machine turned on, startling the trio. 

"don't mind the fog, just keep your attention to the camera," said the director, making the members focus back on the camera.

yuki however, couldn't stop coughing from the fog, along with jake, her eyes too were getting dry.

"oh-my-god im so sorry," she spoke in between coughs, covering her hand with her mouth. 

niki glanced at her worriedly, "are you okay? do you need water?"

"yeah im fine. i just hope he didn't take any photos of me mid cough,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

the seven members of enhypen were in the dance studio, gathered around the table in the middle of the room. on the said table were a cake and party decorations.

"sunoo, i can feel your hair against my neck, move!" whined the female. she was decorating the vanilla cake using a chocolate pen the bakery had given them. according to everyone in the room, she had the neatest handwriting.