𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗧 (𝟭)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

yuki was the first one to wake up the next day, an hour just after sunrise. she groggily rose up from her bed, briefly checking the time on her phone before she did her usual skincare and dressed in simple and comfortable clothing.

after checking the refrigerator and pantries, to her dismay, there was barely anything (asides from the ramen the staff bought them). she sighed and dialed her manager, ensuring permission that she could go grocery shopping. and with a yes, yuki headed out for a mini grocery trip.

once she returned back to the dorms, she placed the grocery bags on the kitchen aisle and organized the groceries into the fridge and pantries. with her own money, she wasn't able to buy much. but it was enough for a week (hopefully). she got the pans ready and started cooking breakfast for herself and her groupmates. 

at the savory smell of meat and the sound of plates clanking against the marble table, jay was the first to wake up amongst the males. with his hair disheveled, he exited his room, rubbing his eyes. he was greeted with the sight of yuki carefully plating slices of bacon on top of the scrambled eggs with intense concentration. 

"good morning," jay groggily greeted, making yuki topple the bacon in surprise. she stared at the male in front of her. 

"g-good morning," she greeted back, wiping her hands on the apron she brought herself, "i-uh, cooked breakfast for everyone. please eat well!" 

"thank you,"

was what yuki last heard before she scrambled back into her room. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

over the past few weeks, it was a norm for yuki to cook them breakfast. though the members felt guilty that she had to cook all by herself in the morning, yuki didn't mind it. she loved the peace she had in the morning. cooking was therapeutic for her and she definitely did not want to have any awkward interactions with her fellow members.

asides cooking breakfast, her relationship with her fellow groupmates ceased to grow. perhaps it was because of yuki's introverted self or maybe the lack of will to develop a friendship with her groupmates that ceased their friendship to grow. but it was evident that there was a gap between her and the seven males. however, yuki couldn't blame them. after all, they had been friends during their trainee years and competed in the same survival show which strengthened their friendship and knowledge about one another. 

yuki felt like an outcast.

it was easy for the males to have conversations with one another. and while they do bring up yuki a few times or so, that was it. during their album photoshoots, yuki practically forced herself to act like she was close friends with them when they weren't. as long as she kept acting, the fans wouldn't know, would they?