𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

yuki sat in the meeting room with a few staff accompanying her. everyone's eyes were directed at the same thing. the screen. there was a fairly large screen in the meeting room, broadcasting the final episode of i-LAND. yuki's legs bounced up and down as she let out a sigh of relief as the last member had finally been announced. it felt like the mc spent an eternity calling out the names of the final members of ENHYPEN. 

"and once again, congratulations yang jungwon, jongsung park, sim jaeyun, nishimura riki, lee heseung, park sunghoon, and kim sunoo for making it into ENHYPEN. this has been i-LAND." there were cheers heard in the meeting room. everyone was relieved that the survival show had finally ended.

throughout the past few months of the airing of i-LAND, yuki couldn't believe what was happening. she would be placed in a boy group and set to debut with them. sure she was excited at first at the thought of finally debuting but she wasn't expecting to debut in a male-only group. she had heard rumors from the staff that hybe was apparently going to open global auditions for female trainees for an upcoming girl group but why couldn't they wait to debut her with them? well, she'd probably have to wait for quite a while. 

anyways.

yuki spent the past few months practicing and watching the show i-LAND. of course, she had to watch it, after all, the show consisted of her future potential members. her thoughts were cut short when she heard a clap.

"alright! now that that's over, yuki, you will remain in this meeting room. si hyuk and your group members will be in this room shortly." said her newly designated manager, jihye kim. yuki nodded at her words and remained seated in her chair.

it was the longest thirty minutes of her life.

yuki fiddled with her fingers as her leg bounced up and down from the ground (a habit she did when she was anxious) . her heart was racing even after she did a couple of breathing exercises. she was nervous as fuck. her thoughts were cut off once again when she heard the door opening. 

si hyuk entered first, followed by the rest of the ENHYPEN members. the girl with long black hair stood up from her seat abruptly, bowing to them and congratulating them. not once did she make eye contact with any of them. they took turns glancing at the female with unreadable expressions.

"boys, please take a seat." guided si hyuk. the seven males took their respective seats in the meeting room with the oldest member sitting next to yuki, "firstly, congratulations boys on making it into the final lineup. i am very pleased with this line-up."