𝗷𝗮𝘆 + 𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

☆.。.:* just yujay things  .。.:*☆

━━━━☆ jay was the first member who approached yuki and it was over making breakfast. yup. and jay was the first person she became comfortable with. yuki was comfortable to confide in him with her troubles and vice versa. 

jay is undeniably well known to be ENHYPEN's secret softie and extremely lovable. he has a HUGE soft spot for yuki. he couldn't explain why but ever since he became close with yuki, he just seemed to have it (no complaints from him though!). mans is quite literally yuki's number one supporter. anywho. because of how understanding they are of each other, whenever jay would lose his temper yuki would help him regain composure.

asides from that, yuki LOVED teasing the shit out of jay. but she knew when to not overstep her boundaries of course. she would usually mess around with him by making him fall for her 'your mom'  jokes. 

yuki and jay has CONTRASTING fashion styles. while jay was more into rich, classy, and comfortable at times streetwear, yuki, on the other hand, was more into korean/japanese simmered-down archive fashion with occasional grunge, earthy fashion. that said, this made them argue over who has the better fashion taste. ALSO. the two would ask each other to style each other whenever they could.

☆.。.:* their playlist  .。.:*☆

strawberries and cigarettes ☆ troye sivan 

my kind of woman mac demarco

not around  nova

streets x vacation bible school ☆ XXKATUSJINSUX

the way i loved you taylor swift

die for you the weeknd

friendschase atlantic