𝗘𝗡-𝗢 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 (𝟮)

scenes of yuki in en-o clock episode 8-12

(disclaimer : i will not be writing scenes for every episodes)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

[ episode eight ]

after a good few hours of setting up their shared tent, and chairs, playing with the toys given to them (and hiding things they didn't need behind the tent...) the ENHYPEN members were finally done with the first segment of their variety show special.

"are we supposed to retrieve the watermelon? what is it doing there?" yuki asked out loud, leaning against the railing to look at the two watermelons placed in the stream. 

"let's do rock paper scissors to decide who will go in!" grinned sunghoon. 

once done playing multiple rounds of the game,  jungwon and yuki were the selected losers to their dismay.

jungwon entered the small stream first, followed by the girl. yuki shivered at the cold but refreshing water. she rolled up her sweatpants, carefully walking in the stream.

"our first watermelon," gleamed jungwon, giving the first watermelon to yuki before taking the second one.

"did they genetically modify this watermelon to make it this heavy?" yuki joked, surprised as to how heavier the watermelon felt compared to the ones she was used to. 

too focused on thinking about the watermelon,  yuki failed to notice a crater in the dirt which caused her to lose balance and topple over her feet. with a yelp and a loud splatter, yuki was in the stream (the watermelon was saved don't worry).

"yuki!"

"this is so embarrassing," yuki wrinkled her nose, droplets of water rolling down her arm. she shivered at the cold water against her skin.

jungwon hurriedly ran over to her, helping her stand up. 

he took the watermelon from her hands, passing it on to niki before asking,  "are you okay?" 

"yeah i just didn't notice the crater there," sighed yuki pointing over to the small crater jungwon too didn't notice. 

"at least there weren't any rocks, you could've been injured badly," jungwon sighed in relief. he watched as yuki wiped the dirt off her black sweatpants, then noticing how her white shirt was wet.