𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣

what am i to you?

what am i to you?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

it was seven in the morning and sunoo, yuki, and jungwon were preparing to go to school. as per usual, yuki was preparing them breakfast while the two boys set up the table. on their dining table were cut-up fruits as well as fried eggs and sausages. 

"you boys better eat up quick," spoke yuki, admiring them as they ate the food. 

"thank you for cooking for us again yuki~," thanked sunoo, getting up from his seat with an empty plate in his hand, the other hand patting her head. 

"thank you yuki!" jungwon smiled at the elder.

"you're really like a mom to us sometimes- actually...most of the times," chuckled sunoo. 

jungwon furrowed his brows, "what? no she's not,"

sunoo raised a brow at how defensive he sounded, "well she reminds me of my mom. plus she's super caring to all of us, she listens to us, she comforts us when we need her and so much more,"

"alright that's enough sunoo, let's go to the car now before we'll be late...again," chuckled yuki, slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

what sunoo had said made jungwon disorientated.

"a mom?"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

jungwon continuously thought about the phrase sunoo had said about yuki being like ENHYPEN's mom. but the more he thought about it, the more he noticed that she really did act like the group's mom. specifically towards him and niki, the two youngest. 

he noticed the way she would make sure everyone had eaten, the way she was always willing to help the members, how she rarely got upset and mad, how much the members cared and cherished her, and how she would make sure that he and niki slept first, and how she would refer to them as 'boys'. 

but why was he thinking so deeply about it? 

sure it was true that she acted as ENHYPEN's caretaker but why did that irritate him?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a few days after, jungwon and yuki were out grocery shopping for the dorm. usually, it wouldn't have been awkward with just the two of them but this time it was different. yuki could feel the odd tension in the air.