𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼𝗼 + 𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

☆.。.:* just suki things .。.:*☆

━━━━☆ OH MY GODDD. you better run if any of these two ever look at you up and down. sunoo and yuki would sometimes just have staring contests with each other trying to intimidate the other but they'd just end up laughing. 

yuki notices how sunoo is always aware of how much he eats and is always worrying about his weight. she always reassures him about how perfectly fine he is and how fine it is for him to eat. she scolds him whenever he wants to go on a diet. whenever she catches him looking at food longingly, she sneaks him some. (not to mention, she hid all the weighing scales there was in the dorm).

yuki and sunoo would have weekly facials together in their dorms. using the large vanity/makeup room in their dorms, the majority of the items are literally just yuki and sunoo's. something about wearing facial masks together and spilling tea was THEIR thing.

anywho. sunoo is really the only person yuki doesn't really mind receiving a hug from (don't get me wrong she does loves hug but she was just accustomed to sunoo's hugging since he was the first one to hug her). like during shoots sunoo would just walk around back hugging yuki. however when yuki is the first to initiate a hug (rarely) sunoo would be so taken aback but he'd  eventually hug her back tighter.

☆.。.:* their playlist .。.:*☆

softly ☆ clairo

heart attack ☆ chuu

how you get the girl ☆ taylor swift

flaming hot cheetos ☆ clairo

hey lover! ☆ wabie

blue hour ☆ txt

every summertime ☆ niki