𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶 + 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

yuki's relationship with people outside of enhypen 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

☆

☆.。.:* yuki + beomgyu  .。.:*☆

━━━━☆ the two were close friends wayyyy back in their trainee days. beomgyu being the extrovert he was, decided to approach yuki fearing that she felt lonely. from that day onwards, the two became the best of friends.

beomgyu is the only one who knows about yuki's inner struggles, secrets, and all the things she hides and vice versa. he cherishes her a lot. if he has the time to text or call, yuki is definitely one of the first people that he'd text/call. 

along with the rest of the txt members, they love yuki's company whenever she visited their dorms. they'd have karaoke parties, harry potter movie marathons etc. they considered her as their own member (dont tell enha...)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

☆

☆.。.:* yuki + haruto  .。.:*☆

━━━━☆ the duo got to know each other when they were partnered up for the show for a little bit (special chapter soon??). haruto was ecstatic to meet another japanese idol outside of his own group and yuki felt the same way too. GOSH they were so awkward and shy with each other.

the two introverts grew closer together because they apparently shared a lot of the same interests like music, fashion, food and etc.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

☆.。.:* yuki + ryujin  .。.:*☆

━━━━☆  ms ryujin???? more like ms steal your girl. the two coincidentally bumped into each other backstage during an award show. and since then, ryujin remembered how apologetic and cute yuki was frantically apologizing.

during lives, you best bet ryujin at times would simp publicly over yuki. like she'd be pulling out her phone and making her viewers watch enhypen's music video and pause only at yuki's parts.