𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

riki nisihimura. that is the name of ENHYPEN'S youngest member (preferably called niki). being the only full foreigner on the team, there were a lot of things he had to sacrifice in order to be where he was today. he had to sacrifice his childhood in exchange for his trainee years. he had to move away from his dear and beloved family. 

the boy was at the ripe age of fifteen, holding the title of maknae in his group. there existed instances where he felt alone. he had trouble from time to time understanding the korean language. well... he wasn't to blame. he wasn't native to the country so he couldn't be 100% fluent in the language. he was extremely grateful to his members for helping him learn the language, teaching him to understand it better. he was even more grateful to his fellow member's jay and yuki for speaking to him in japanese, making him a bit more comfortable. 

there were times when niki thought about the life he had back in japan. he often thought about how his life would've been if he had never come to korea and debuted in ENHYPEN. he would be with his family, continuing school, and probably retained healthy hair. but he was happy with his choice. he finally got to pursue his dreams. 

or was he happy?

niki was often conflicted with his own emotions. sometimes his homesickness would get the best of him. the poor fifteen-year-old boy was stranded away from his family and so he would put up a facade, pretending that moving to korea was the best decision he ever made. niki missed his family so bad. he didn't know when the next time he would see them be. well, if he was ever able to again.

a single tear rolled down his cheek. the more he wiped them away, the more they kept coming down. he sniffled as he curled himself under the blanket, thankful that he was the only one in the room at the moment. he hated for the members to see him in his vulnerable state. 

niki thought about his family and how much he wanted to be with them so bad.

in the midst of his cry, he heard a faint voice, "niki? niki?"

niki remained under his blanket, biting his lip to refrain any sobs from escaping. he quietly waited under his blanket, hoping that they wouldn't approach him.

"niki, i know you're under the blanket," 

niki slowly peeled the blanket away from his face, quickly wiping away his tears in a harsh manner before he got up, his head facing downwards.

"hey, what's wrong?" he felt a hand gently placed on his shoulder, urging him to look up. the female in front of him stared at him with a worried and gentle gaze.

niki felt the walls of his throat constrict. almost as if he was struggling to swallow down all the painful emotions he was feeling. niki sighed heavily, letting his head drop once more. yuki wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him into her embrace.