niki + yuki

☆.。.:* just yuni things .。.:*☆

━━━━☆ everyone's favorite japanese duo (REAL). the two grew close to each other thanks to jay. in the midst of the ENHA chaos, you could usually hear the two conversing in japanese, sometimes arguing, sometimes making fun of the other members, and sometimes even occasional flirting.

nothing irked yuki more than niki teasing her. firstly,  he would always tease her by calling her a 'tsundere' since she has a cold demeanor and is hard to read but at times is really sweet and loving (which was true). secondly, he would use his height to his advantage and tease her for being the shortest member (he'd take it a step further and pat her head ok this wasn't him teasing. just him tryna make a move). and lastly, for her british accent.

niki was very thankful that there was another japanese member. yuki was the closest thing to a home that he had in korea. it was thanks to her (and jay) that he remembered how to speak and write in japanese (mans nearly got korea-washed fr...). asides that, yuki's comfort was something he was very grateful for. he loved how she was always there to hear him talking about his home in japan and etc. 

niki gets easily flustered. during photoshoots where they had to initiate skinship or such, man would risk his LIFE to do anything to not be with the girl (this caused the members to be very perplexed). when it was yuki's turn to tease him, any inch of proximity makes him ∑(O_O;).

☆.。.:* their playlist  .。.:*☆

my first and last ☆ nct dream

line without a hook ☆ ricky montgomery

break from toronto ☆ partynextdoor 

double take ☆ dhruv

it felt like the world ☆ dysn

looking out for you ☆  joy again

boy in luv ☆ bts