𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗧 (𝟯)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

ykwim? ; yot club

jay was usually the first member out of the males to wake up in the morning. the tired boy exited his room, scratching his nape as he yawned. he blinked twice, allowing the sunlight to flood his vision as he winced at the brightness. he walked over to the kitchen, furrowing his brows. the pans were exactly as it was last night. nothing had been brought out. there was no smell of meat, or bread being toasted. breakfast wasn't served.

panicked, jay hurriedly rushed over to her dorm room. his knuckles met contact with the door, knocking it a few times.

"yuki? are you still asleep?" he asked, leaning his ear against the door to hear anything. but to no avail, did he hear anything. more panicked, he knocked on the door a few times again. the sound of jay knocking onto yuki's dorm room made his members wake up from their slumber.

"hyung, what are you doing?" questioned niki, trudging in his sleep. jay furrowed his brows in deep confusion and worry. 

all the seven males were gathered in the living room, nearby yuki's room where jay was standing. slightly confused as to why he was knocking on her door.

"is yuki not awake yet?" asked jake, eyes glancing at the dining table and realizing that there wasn't any food. 

"i don't think she's here."

the seven boys exchanged glances with one another. 

"move aside," at the eldest words, jay took a step back, allowing heeseung to twist the doorknob. once he opened the door to yuki's room, they were greeted with a room with a bed, wardrobe, and vanity. however, what concerned them was that there was nothing else. it was as if yuki had never been living there for the past month. the seven males flooded the room, sunoo instantly noticing the piece of paper that rested on the bed.

taking the course as the leader, jungwon picked up the letter, reading it out loud, 

'hi everyone, it's me yuki.

 well...who else would it be? after moments of long thinking and hesitation, i decided that this would be the best course of action to do. thank you so much for this past month. i have learned a lot from practices and participating in what idols usually do. it was a fun experience. over the months we knew each other, i made a lot of mistakes. i hope you all can forgive me for the times i have halted the practice sessions because of my carelessness and lack of talent. i did try my very best to the end. i know our group dynamic is awkward and i blame myself for it. perhaps i should've rejected si hyuk's offer in the first place. you all are a bunch of talented people. i really mean it. watching you all on i-LAND made me realize how large of a gap there was between us. the seven of you deserve to debut. and i think that it would've been best if you seven debuted without me.  it was meant to be that way.