𝗷𝗮𝗸𝗲 + 𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

☆.。.:* just yujae things  .。.:*☆

━━━━☆ jake was the second member yuki got close with. though he didn't go for any bold moves to get to know her, yuki found it reassuring that he would always give her a thumbs up or tell her she did well during practices, photoshoots, or album recording.

the contrast between jake and yuki is so laughable but adorable. jake was outgoing, silly, warm, and easy-going whilst yuki was straightforward clueless, and sweet. they are quite literally the golden retriever boyfriend and cat girlfriend. 

although the members agreed that heeseung was the funniest member, it was always jake who yuki was giggling at. there was just something so bright and charming about him that always made yuki happy. she appreciated the times when jake would try and cheer her up by singing justin bieber songs or bringing her favorite boba drink.

with the american jay, australian jake, and british yuki, god their english lives are a mess. jake would be blurting our random things and flirting with the viewers whilst yuki would make jay fall into her your mom jokes and jay...would just be one moment from losing his shit. he's even closer to losing his shit when jake and yuki would make deez nut jokes every five minutes or so. 

something jake appreciated about yuki was how she would listen to his rambles. whether it was about his sock or about a physic theory he learned a while ago and yuki found it quite adorable how he would use his hands to describe whatever he was talking about.

jake loves linking his arms with yuki, giving her back hugs, tying her laces, and patting her head. the girl on the other hand would grumble or try to push him away at first but in the end, she'd just sigh and let him do what he wanted (she never wanted to confess that she secretly liked it)

☆.。.:* their playlist  .。.:*☆

this side of paradise  coyote theory 

he gets me so high beabadoobee

amoebaclairo 

love mazebts

disconnected 5 seconds of summer

lowkey niki

pretty boy the neighbourhood