Part 3 : Is she my daughter?

🎼You're written, bound and etched forever in my mind.🎼

Taehyung's POV :

Well it's been a week we shifted to New York City and our industry has settled here in the less time than we've thought. After working hard and settling our business.

Jennie told me to go on a date with Rosé as she lives in New York only. She gave me a address of a cafeteria which is near to a restaurant. She also gave me a pic of Rosé.

'Well she is beautiful, I hope she is beautiful by heart too

'Well she is beautiful, I hope she is beautiful by heart too. Just like.......y/n. Hey Taehyung stop it, stop thinking about her. Start a new life.' My thoughts were interrupted by---

"Oh my god!, she is so beautiful!"
Jimin said.

Jimin and Jennie are also present and right now we are in my cabinet.

"Yah she is. But not for you, she is for Taehyung." Jennie said..

"Why don't you find one for me just like her or she herself only." Jimin whined.

"You are bold enough to find someone for yourself, kinda flirty but Taehyung will never try on so means I only have to do something."

"Bro I am falling for her, just by seeing her pic." He said.

"So instead of me you only go on a date with her." I said.

Jimin looked at Jennie and she shook her head as 'no'. Jimin made a sad pout.

"Taehyung-ah get ready, you have to reach there by 7." Jennie said.

"Don't worry Jimin-shii, if my date with her didn't work out, I will make you introduce to her."

I whispered loud enough to him only hear and not Jennie. He nodded still looking at Rose's photo with a sad pout.

"Taehyung she was asking for your pic also, so give one of your smart looking pic." Jennie said.

"Let it be a blind date for her." I said.

"As you wish" She said.

I went to home as it was 6 and then I got ready and went to the given address. I reached there but it was kinda difficult for me to see any cafeteria, so I took out my phone and was dialing Jennie's no. while walking.

Suddenly I bumped to some lady and my phone fell down. Before I could see her face she bent down to took my phone. We both were continuously saying sorry.

"Sorry, sorry, I was----"

When we both saw each other I was totally shocked it was y/n.

"Y/N, Is it really you?"
I asked.

She gave my phone making a serious face and was about to leave passing me when I held her wrist. She stopped. I came in front of her and held her both hands.

"Y/N Please, just listen to me, what you saw that day was not true, its just a misunderstanding. Please try to understand me y/n, Just once listen, let me explain---"

"Taehyung Please stop it, whatever I saw and what is truth, doesn't matter at all. Please leave my hand."

"Just give me one chance to explain myself y/n. I really still love you."

"Taehyung---"

"Mumma"

I heard a very sweet and soft voice, I turned back and saw a very pretty kid coming towards us, she came and held y/n's hand pulling her.

"Mumma, its time for cake cutting, let's go hurry up."

Did this girl called y/n 'mumma', Did y/n got married. Am I late? I am feeling like I lose y/n now. My world stopped.

But I should talk to her like a friend now. This is the only way to at least stay friendly with y/n.

"Is she your daughter.... Y/N.?" I asked.

"Yes, she is my daughter." She said coldly.

Y/N's POV

"Is she your daughter.... Y/N.?" He asked

I can't tell him truth and neither I have courage to ignore him.

"Yes she is my daughter." I said coldly.

His face was showing disappointment but was replaced with a beautiful smile, forced smile.

He bent to Taehee's level.

"What is your name baby?"

"My name is Kim Taehee."

He looked up at me with a smile. And said

"Kim Taehee."

I avoided eye contact looking other way as I got to know that he is thinking that I kept my daughter's name related to his name. Its true though...

"You married a kim?"
He asked, I nodded.

"How old are you Taehee?"
He asked to Taehee.

Oh no, he may got to know, I tried to stop Taehee revealing his age but she said already

"I got 4 years old today, uncle and today is my 4th birthday."

"Oh really, Happy Birthday Taehee!"
He said with a great smile.

I am still fallen for his smile, it is melting my heart, the reason I fell for him was first his smile only

"Wait!" He looked up at me with hoping eyes I am sure he got to know Oh shit!

"She is 4 years old??"

I avoided eye contact.

"Taehee let's go, its cake cutting time, let's go."

He stood up and I held Taehee's hand entering the restaurant when again Taehyung held my hand stopping.

"Y/N I want to talk you, please only 5 mins.. Please!"

I couldn't say no to his puppy requesting eyes so

"Taehee, dear you go in, Mumma will come in 5 mins."

"Okay Mumma"
She went.

I turned to face him. I crossed my arms against my chest and with serious face I asked.

"Say what you want."

"Is she my daughter?"

___________________________________________