Part 8 : You're just like your mom

🎼Sometimes all I think about is you.🎼

Next day

In Taehyung's office
Taehyung's POV :

I am trying to find y/n's address or atleast her work office, Jimin is sitting on couch doing my work as I am busy in taking out information about y/n.

I heard a knock on door.

"Come in"

Door opened revealing Jennie with some papers in her hand and with a bright smile.

"Taehyung I found Taehee's Play School"

My eyes widened listening this. I stood up from my chair. She handed me the papers which contains information about that play school.

"You did great"

"She might be in school this time, go and find her"

"Thank you Jennie, you are so good friend, my besite"

I hugged her and broke it within seconds. I read the address of that school. I took my blazer from my chair and walked towards the door of my office. While going

"Jimin, Please manage today's work"

"But I have to go on a date"

"Which date, Jimin I was Knowing you will date someone again" Jennie said teasing

I looked at him and lip syncing saying 'Rosé'. He nodded.

"Ok I'll come by evening"

"Come before 5PM"

"Ok Jennie come with me Please."

We both left office me followed by Jennie. I don't want any driver with me so I asked Jennie to drive.

In car :

"Jennie do you have any idea what a 4 year old girl would like as gift"

"You wanna buy her a gift"

"Hmm... What about chocolates?"

"No don't buy that, buy a big Teddy bear for her"

"I think it's a good idea, What is the dismissal time of school"

"Its 11"

"Right now its 10 ok I will give her teddy at dismissal, take to kids gift shop".

We came here and Jennie help me chose Teddy bear as I don't have any choices when it is about girls.

We came to school and I saw kids running to their parents. And some students were going to bus with their teachers. One of them was Taehee. I ran to her.