Voting Result

Here is the result...

✔️ 25
❌ 2

Its clear that majority doesn't want Blackpink members to get removed from the story.
Adding on authors vote its 26.

At the end I'm gonna accept request of those who loves me as a friend and not as a writer. I'm gonna accept request of those who supports me, not those who hates me.
I'm selfish. I can love only those who love me.

I was so determined that friend in me died, but there are some great doctors... Healers...

They healed me. Even though I said I don't want any messages of motivation and all. They still did.

That was kind of, "I'm gonna love you, no matter what. Bitch! Shut up! And lemme Love you, you're worth it."
I'm laughing, while writing this.

At this moment I didn't wanted people to care what other people would say about me, I wanted you all to care about me and my feelings. Things that I want by heart. And most of you chose this.

It's just that more than from anyone else now, my all trust, faith is on you. If ever you didn't supported me, it will hurt me to core. I don't care about haters.
From now on I'm gonna care about my lovers.

But here's a question, If there is some ID that's sending me hate and offensive comments and If I ask you to help me with it, giving replies to that Id or worse reporting the account.
Its not the way how I treat my readers and fans, it's the way I should and will treat my haters, so...
Please let me know, Will you support me there?

If yes then, I'm gonna change my decision.

I'm not stopping writing fanfictions. Black Pink members will be there in my every fanfic with a warning, I don't ship them.
And because of these mentioned doctors, they brought a dead friend back to life, and I turn on my emotions. Your lovely author is back!

And a question for Back to the Time of Love.
There are yet 3 character needed in that story.
1) Sarah's best friend since teenage times.
2) Secretary of someone special, Sarah's friend.
3) Let's keep it hidden.

So you say, 1,2,3 which member... In this way, it's not me shipping or pairing them, it's you yourself. All 3 are paired with one BTS member. You choose. And it would be hard for me to choose so I would choose the comment that would not match to any of the pairing I've done before.
Jin-Jisoo
Jimin-Rosé
Jungkook-Lisa
Or Jennie-Taehyung

Those who doesn't know about Back To the Time of Love (BTL), Sarah is the lead character (y/n) in the story, to know more, check in my profile, On The Negative Side, story, at last part, Back to the Time of Love, you'll know everything.

Do reply to the questions that I asked...
And Thanks to all of you.