Part 24 : Discussion with Mafia

Author's POV :

In the dark room, there sitting a man with a cigarette in his left hand between his mid and index finger sucking it and a gun in his right hand pointing it at a man's head who was miserable and his face covered with blood and brushies.

"Please don't kill me, I wi-will nev-never look at your sis-sister."

"How dare you eyed my sister and thought of flirting her?"

"S-sorry si-sir"

"I am not gonna forgive you man, there's no way, you have to die."

He shoot that man's forehead. And he fell down his hands and legs still tied. He sucked the cigarette and blowed out the smoke from his mouth. He stood up and throwed the cigarette on that man's face who already died.

"Sir Mr. Kai has came to see you. He is waiting outside in hall."

One of his men came and informed. He nodded and went out to hall. He saw Kai sitting on the sofa drinking water.

"So Kai, Long time no see."

"Hello, Mr. Kang or I should say No. 1 Underworld Mafia."

Both laughed and hugged each other and then sat across each other.

"So What brought you here, Kai?"

"Actually Mr. Kang I need your help."

"What kind of help?"

"Mr. Kang, you know I am working on a collaboration. we are gonna collaborate with the most powerful company in whole New York City. If we do so we will automatically be no. 1 in business crossing hope industries too. All was good but we heard that Kim industries is going to compete with us. They are also going to collaborate with hope industries.... We also heard that their presentation are superb and CEO is very talented. So I just want to remove the one who came between me and my success."

"You want to remove someone who wants to come between you and your money. Kai. Correction..."

"Yeah you are right."

"See Kai, Though I am a mafia, I have never killed someone innocent in my entire life. I just killed a man because he flirted my sister and if my sister would have told 'no' then I won't harm him but my sister only came to me and complained about him... You just want to win everything in world without any hardwork or just by killing those who are hard working. It's not good. You should play it without any cheatings."

"Why all of a sudden you are like this Mr. Kang. I just want your help if you can't help me then say I will leave and I have my own ways."

"I wish I could explain you what is right and what is wrong?.... (sighed) OK then I will provide my three mens to you just because you saved my life when I was nothing. I was at your debt that's why I am helping you or I would have never helped you in cheating."

He moved his fingers indicating his secretary to call three mens. Those men's arrived full in body suit.

"These are the three guys, Mark, Flex and Ryu. These mens will help you and do whatever you will tell. But this was the last time I am helping you and if you get in trouble after this. Believe me I won't help you then. My men will be there to protect you but if they failed I can't help."

"Thank you Mr. Kang"

"Yeah OK but this was last, don't expect from next time."

"Don't worry Mr. Kang"

On the other hand

Y/N's POV :

He convinced Suga oppa for me to become his bodyguard 24/7 means out from house for whole 2 weeks. For that reason I have to keep my clothes and some important stuffs in my car. I will be living in Taehyung's house only at evening and all day at office. Same goes with Lisa and kook.