Part 17 : Exposed

There is one prize I'd cheat to win🎼

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung are you ok?"
I snap out from my sweet memories with y/n when Jimin called me.

"Yeah I am much better now."

The breeze really helped. The sun had already gone and it was dark now.

"I know this will hurt you more but if I will not say it today, tomorrow you will be more hurt."

"What is it?"

"Taehyung,.... Y/n is dating another guy"

Hearing this my heart ached. Did she move on from me so easily. How can she?
Many negative expects started coming in my mind.

"Taehyung??"
I looked at him and then rushed towards car.

"Where are you going Taehyung?"

"To confront her,"
Now I was angry.

I got in car and drove off to y/n's place.

After around 15 mins I rush inside the apartment.
And ringed the bell.

The door opened revealing Jisoo Noona. Wait what is she doing here?
She lip sync my name in shocked

"Jisoo Noona what are you doing here?"

"Uh...I"

"You lied me that you are not in contact with y/n. How can you noona?"

"Taehyung... Its not like---"

"Where is y/n?"

I asked cutting her off. She peeked inside in hall and I guessed that y/n is in hall.

I made her side and entered the hall and saw her head down on the dining table looking at her lap. Her laptop in front of her on.

"Y/N" I said

She looked up at me and widened her eyes.

Y/n's POV :

I was tired of work when the door bell rang. Jisoounnie went to open the door.

I shut my eyes, while my heads down with support of my folded arms on table.

After a while, I heard a familiar voice calling my name but it was none of the house members. Then who is it?

I looked up and it was Taehyung. My eyes widened and I stood up from my chair. I was really feeling better seeing him but I can't show that I am that weak girl who believes a cheater so easily. Now I am strong. With all confidence I asked with little anger

"What are you doing here?"

He came to me and stood right in front of me. But I didn't even moved. He held my arms tightly.

"Why are you doing this y/n? Did you really moved on from me so easily?? How can you date someone else???"

"Oh so now I am bad, means you can go to another girls and I can't go to another boys.... I wish I would have married yet."

"Then why, why you didn't?"

"Cause I never wanted, after getting cheated once. But when I met him, I believed that yet there are good people around." It was not the real reason though

"Y/n I never cheated you. Hana was the one who made a move."

"Yah if a girl makes a move of course you can't control, doesn't matter whether it is your girlfriend or any slut."

"Y/n Please try to understand---"

My phone rang and screen shows 'kookie❤️'.

"Oh so he is your new date." He said sarcastically

I glared him before picking up the call.

"Hello"

"Hello y/n tomorrow we are going to meet some clients whom we have to protect for next 2 weeks. Come at 10 AM tomorrow"

"Yah ok"

I noticed Taehyung fuming in anger. He guessed the door where Taehee was in and he rushed towards it.

"Taehyung stop there" I yelled, but he didn't budge.

"What--- Taehyung???" Jungkook said on call.

I hung up the call and run behind Taehyung to stop him to meet my daughter. His hand touched the door knob when I held his arm and pushed him back.

I came in front of him blocking his way to door, in a fighting position.

"Don't you ever come near to me or to my daughter. Or I won't hesitate to use my fighting skills on you."

"What's happening here?"

I heard my mom's voice from left side. I turned and she was coming out of washroom.

He looked at Taehyung and recognised him.

"Taehyung,... What are you doing here and y/n why are you like this, in fighting position."

I got normal. And Taehyung sighed before answering my mom's question.

"Hello Auntie, I came here to meet y/n"

"Ah ok.... come have dinner"

"No way, get out" I said to Taehyung.

"Is this a way to talk to friends... Don't mind her Taehyung. let's go"

"I said he will not stay here."

"Why are you behaving like this y/n? Whats wrong?"

I looked at Jisoounnie and her face was shocked telling not to tell. But I can't stop now.
I took a glance at Taehyung and he was looking at me.

"Did you remember mom? You said that you will never forgive the man who has ruined my life."

Taehyung face hung down in guilt. I continued

"Taehee's father is standing in front of you, the one who cheated me, the reason my life ruined, the man who crushed my trust."

My mom face become shocked. she looked at him wanting an answer. Jisoo unnie's face hung down and same with Taehyung.

I opened the door behind me and entered inside where Taehee was sleeping.

I closed the door sat leaning to door crying, making sure not to make any sound so that Taehee won't wake up.

I went on bed after a session of crying. I caressed Taehee's hair and kissed her forehead and slept hugging her.

Next part will be flashbacks

Stay tuned

Sorry for short chapters

Vote support comments please