Part : 15 Sweet memories

🎼'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories.🎼

Taehyung's POV

Whatever she said, was like a sharp knife stabbing my heart non stop. But it hurted me more when she said she hates me.

Its not like I couldn't stop her yelling at me. Its just like if I will raise my hand or my voice at her, instead of her, it will hurt me more, and I hate regret feeling.

She is already mad at me, no more wrong steps which may make her more mad at me.

She drove off the car and I just stared her car going away. Taehee was crying.

Ms. Choi came to me.

"Sorry Mr. Kim, I know I should not enter in your personal matters but......., are you father of Taehee, and divorced husband of Ms. Y/n"

I closed my eyes listening her those words. Jimin found it that I was uncomfortable so he came running to me.

"Ah.. Sorry Ms. Choi but Mr. Kim has some important work in office. See you again"

Saying this he held my shoulders and made me sit inside the car.

Not a single drop of tear was coming out of my eyes, it was so hurtful.
Jimin was driving.

"Are you ok Taehyung?"

"Jimin, Do you know a place where I can relax. I need to get calmed."

"Yeah I know..."

He took me to a river side, and there was no one, sun was setting down.

I told him to wait in car and I went near the river side.

I closed my eyes feeling the cold breeze hitting me, and finally a drop of tear escape my eyes

Whenever I close my eyes, her beautiful smiling face comes in my vision.

Some flashbacks
1st Flashback

"I want a kiss" she asked in a dark street.