Part 21 : Misunderstandings

🎼Let me love you...🎼

Taehyung's POV :

"Oh Sorry sir I forgot to bring files in which you have to sign. You sit there I will be back in few."

Saying this Min Yoongi went outside and we sat on the sofa. We were offered tea which we started drinking. We all kept our phone on the table.

I smiled when y/n entered the room. But she is angry she came and stomped her hand on the front table. I stood up followed by Jimin and Jennie.

"Why are you here? Are you following me, You don't need any security, you're just here for me."

"Well if I have known it earlier that you are working here, I would have come more earlier but right now I really need security. It is destined, we have to be together that's why after 5 years we are together here again."

I said with smirk. She scoffed.

"I know all your intentions. Just get that shit inside your head. I am not gonna forgive you and why even you are coming back to me when you got yourself such a new and beautiful girl friend, Jennie."

"I am not his girlfriend, I am his secretary y/n..... And I know the past of you two. Taehyung never cheated on you."

"You better don't tell me, what should I do and What shouldn't."

"y/n that was rude." I said coz she can't talk rudely and also Jennie is my best friend.
She scoffed.

"Why not? now if someone will talk rudely to your new girlfriend of course you will be angry."

"y/n no second woman came into my life after you." Now I was angry too, why can't she believe me?

"Leave 'after' before me you had millions of girlfriends. I wondered you would have married Hana yet don't you."

"I never eyed any other woman except for you." I was honest.

"Then show me your phone, let me see your contacts."

"I am not afraid because I am no way wrong."
I said and handed her my phone. It doesn't had any password.

After checking for few she looked at me, clenching her jaw. I wondered why
. then only Jimin whispered in my ears.

"Bro that was my phone?"

"What?" I whispered yelled. Now I am dead.

"Who is Rosé Love?...., Mina?, Sam? Kelly? And there are many other girls name too with heart emojis"

"y/n that's Jimin's phone. It's mine, our phone is of same model. It mixed up."
I said giving her my real phone.

"Great excuse Taehyung."

"No y/n really, this is my phone." I said giving her my real phone.

Then only phone rang, Jimin's phone, which y/n was holding.
It was of Rosé. She looked at me and then accepted the call in speaker.

"Hello Taehyung, Where are you? I need your help..... Hello."

She looked at me with a sad smirk, because Rosé said Taehyung, she doesn't know the one she loves is Jimin.

"Sorry, but who are you to Taehyung" asked y/n

"What do you mean? I am his girlfriend"
She looked at me, Now clenching her jaw.
And I can't do anything because truth is somewhat no on will believe.