Part 22 : Mom Feeling

🎼And I just can't believe we ain't together🎼

Y/N's POV :

Flashback continues.

"Congrats Ms. Park you are Pregnant."

He came and said but he didn't knew that my whole world scattered, like I lost the touch of earth. He flashed a smile, handed me the papers and went to his own business.

This is the moment in a woman's life which she is awaited of, all she needs is the father of the child around her, to give a warm hug, and shed some tears of happiness together.

A tear escaped my eyes because all my dreams to a man whom I love and making life beautiful with him, was crushed. I thought to move on from him and focus on my life but seems like it can't happen because now I have a child of a person who is a cheater.

I touched my stomach and another tear escaped my eyes, but somewhere deep inside me, I wanted to see my child and I smiled bitterly. I was feeling like a mom, which is the best feeling in the world.
Mom feeling

I totally forgot about my mom who was beside me taking in all the information. She kept her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her with teary eyes.

"Is it true?"
I saw an urge of crying in her eyes, and I know she wants me to say no but I can't lie her.
I nodded my head pressing my lips hard.

"H-How?"

"Just like your past mom. I have been cheated by someone the way you was."

Her eyes glistened thinking of her sufferings of her past, she surely didn't wanted me to live the way she did.

"Wh-Who did this? I-I will k-kill that bastard."

I cupped her cheeks.
"Mom, Let's not talk about him. I hate him.......... Are you mad at me for hiding the truth?"

"No... but I want to kick that man's ass who dared to cheat you."
She and I both giggled with tears in our eyes. And she hugged me to which I hugged back.

"What about the child? What are going to do now?" hug broke.

"22 years ago, you also faced the same situation, what did you decided?"

"I decided to give birth to you."

"And what did you get?"

"A very beautiful present from God, YOU."

"Same, I also want a gift from God."

"But y/n you have your whole life waiting for you. You are just 21 years old---"

"Shhh. Please mom I want this child. I don't care what other think about me."

"I don't want you to suffer like me."

"But if I will get a beautiful gift like me, I am ready for all sufferings."

She kissed my forehead.
And thus she accepted me to give birth to this child.

But it was not end, my mom was old and of course she can't work. So I have to continue my work of waitress despite of being pregnant.
My mom refuses me to work but it was the only way to stay with food under roof. I had to do work. I have to face many problems. But I endured it.

Not a single day had passed in which he didn't came in my mind. I touch my belly and he comes in my mind. I just don't wanted to remember him. I wanted to move on. So I started overworking, I engaged myself more in work.