Part 30 : G.M.K

🎼I want to be your light, baby...🎼

Y/N's POV

I noticed that chip and bracelet in first site only. I wanted to see her moves.
I saw her bending too much. I looked at Taehyung and smiled slightly. He was facing window.

I then again looked at her and you can call it jealousy because I am really jealous.

Who am I? Did she really asked that? *scoff* The man you are drooling over is my daughter's father, indirectly my husband only. How dare you?

I throwed water on her face because I was jealous and also to destroy that Microchip.

When she was caught she ran away.

"Fuck" I cursed under breath and sighed making run following her...

........................................

I ran outside the cabin behind her and all employees stood up watching an unexpected scene.
She took lift and went down and unfortunately all lifts were occupied.

I ran downstairs and as I reached ground floor I saw her running towards exit. I made a run towards her and then I saw Jungkook near exit with Jimin.

I clicked the button on my earbud...

"Kook catch the girl who is trying to escape."

He was first shocked but saw a girl chased by me. He held her arms and now she was trying to struggle in his hold.

I reached there and held my gun at her head.

"Don't dare to move."
____________________________________

"To whom were you talking? Huh?"

Namjoon asked her who was sitting on chair tied up in a dark room with some lights on. Me, Kook, Lisa and Namjoon surrounding her.

"K-kai"

"Who are you to him?"

"His gi-girlfriend"

"Did you replace the files?"

"Y-yes I did but Kai asked me to do that. I didn't did it on my own... Please leave me... I didn't do anything... It was him who told me to do so."

"I guess you are not a small kid who can't came to know that he asked you to do a wrong work."

"I am so-sorry."

She started crying.

"Whatever you did... You will be caged up right now, or you may go to jail."

"N-no Please. Don't.. I am sorry"

Guards took them from their and now we will discuss our meeting.
I kept all the three bracelets on the table.

"What are these?"

"These are bracelet which I found there where something was wrong like. One I found in Taehyung's backyard when we were attacked, that unknown man was wearing this... Irene also weared it and one I found in the burnt room."

They all took all the bracelet and started observing it. Closely.

"This was also odd."

Lisa took out the microchip that I had left in Taehyung's cabin.

"I found it broken in Taehyung's cabin. Irene had weard it..."

"What's odd?" kook asked

"It's odd because. I am a hacker and I know very well about these products and about all company who make this... But it's written G.M.K which was odd. I never heard about GMK. And neither any company exist with this name."