Part 43 : Sorry and regrets

Kim Hana's POV

Flashback

After fixing of my marriage, before getting married I wanted to apologise to him. So I went to his company which was right now a new building in Seoul.

"Excuse me, Can I meet Mr. Kim, CEO of this company?"
I asked the receptionist.

"Sure ma'am, Do you have any appointment?"

"No but he knows me very well and I have something important to tell him. Can you please ask just for 5 minutes meeting with me."

"Sorry ma'am we can't directly talk to him, but for you I can contact to his secretary, Ms. Kim Jennie... Just a second mam"

She called someone and after talking for a while she asked for my name. I am sure Taehyung asked it and he would react if I say its me. But I don't have any other option.

"Kim Hana"

She again went to her talk. And declined it and faced me. I thought hearing my name, Taehyung would not let me meet him, but guess what, he did agree.

"3rd floor, elevator no. 03... Secretary Kim would be there waiting, she will take you to Mr. Kim's cabin."

"Thank you"

I entered in lift and get out at 3rd floor, was welcomed by a beautiful yet attractive girl in her secretary attire.

"Kim Hana?"

She asked and I nodded.

"Please Follow me"
She said professionally and walked further followed by me and brought me near a cabin's big door.
"Please go inside. Mr. Kim is in there"

I nodded and knocked on the door, on hearing a faint 'come in' I entered in. He didn't bother to look at my face and continued with his file reading.

I closed the door behind me and went to his desk. He finally looked at me and folded his arms against his chest leaning back on his grand chair.

"Why are you here?"

"Taehyung, I want to apologise to you."

"Apology is not acceptable."

"I am sorry."

"Your sorry isn't gonna bring her back to me."

"Huh?"

"She fucking left the nation and I don't know where she went."
He said gritting his teeth but took a deep breath to relax.

"I'm really sorry."

"I just hope, one Day you will feel what I felt... You may leave"

"Can I do something?"

"You have already done many things to part us... Don't do anything more, Please leave."

"I hope you both will meet again and be together."
I said and went passing to the door, my heart sank as he didn't accepted my apology.

I held the door knob when I heard him say.

"Hana, What do you think? Y/n will forgave me and believe me if we met again."

"I am not sure."

"I believe that we will meet again and she will trust me... she loves me too much... She can't stay mad at me for long."

"Can I help you?"

"Just come to apologise to her once I found her... Tell her how much I love... That will be the day I will forgave you. And don't show me your face till that day comes."