Part 48 : Business party

Today is a Business Party, where Hope industries and Kim Industries will combine. The party is to celebrate the event of their collaboration which made a very nice profit to both the companies and now Kim Industries has become 2nd in all companies of New York after hope industry.

Taehyung's all wound healed and now he is in his home with his parents... Jin and Jisoo will be only here for 2 week more. Y/n and Taehyung aren't living together as Elder said that before marriage groom and bride should stay separated.

They can only contact in calls. After so many days of separation, they finally got an opportunity to meet each other before Marriage just for some hours... Business party.

Right now Taehyung is in his way to pick y/n for the business party. Only y/n, Taehyung, Jennie, Jimin and Rosé will be there.

Taehyung's POV

I rang the bell and within a minute her mom, now my mom also, opened the door and gave me a bright smile

I entered in and Taehee came running to me.

"Dad"
She chirped.

I carried her in my arms and pecked her cheeks.

"Totally husband material."
Jisoo complemented and I smiled.

"Its your illusion Baby..."
Jin said coming in hall munching on his bread.

They aren't going because it will be awkward if they come there and they don't know anyone. And its OK if we take our fiancé, Jimin is also bringing Rosé there. So girls won't get bored and also Jennie is there.

I would have taken Taehee but, no kid will be there so she will get bored. And they also don't mind not going there. They made their different plans to go for movie, whole family.

"Accept it hyung... I am more handsome than you." I said with proud.

"OK stop it..." Jisoo said.

"BTW where is y/n?"

"Too impatient to meet her." Jisoo teased.

"N-no... Its just..."

"Here she comes..."

I heard clicking of heels, looking up I found her coming downstairs in her black & white dress looking like a Queen... My queen.