Part 35 : Kidnapped

Taehyung's POV

When she left saying I am nothing to her, I was broken. I sat on the chair beside the dining table and my mom came running to me as a lone tear escaped my eyes.

She cupped my face wiping my tears and made me look at her.

"Don't cry, I know she just lied."

I nodded because somewhere my heart also said that she lied and nothing else. I mean a lot to her.

"Mom, Do I really deserve this much pain?"

"N-no you don't, in fact you deserve all happiness of the world."

"I regret, why I was a playboy at some time. If only I wasn't, Hana was never my girlfriend. I would have married to y/n yet. She would have never be mad at me."

Saying this many tears found its way from my eyes. My mom hugged me. And patted my back to console me... I hugged her back by holding her little fat tummy. After a while of comforting...

"Let me tell you something."

She said hugging me. She took a chair and sat at front of me.

"When you brought y/n to meet me for the first time. Among all your previous girlfriends, something I saw in her. Something different from all others... You know what.... Loyalty... I believed that she will never ever leave you. Her eyes brimmed so much love for you... She respected me and won my heart unlike your other girlfriends... She is a diamond that's why I didn't complain anything about her... As you know. I have complained about all your girlfriends except her... You know that right."

I nodded slightly.

"Don't lose hope Taehyung, I have strong believe that you both will end up together... Causing a happy ending... Mark my words...
Moreover think, if she would not loved you... Had she wore that pendant yet?"

I looked at her shocked. How did she know?

"I saw her pendant when I changed her dress... She still loves you...its just she is not ready to accept that fact.... She will accept it when you will win her heart again.......... And I don't want to lose a diamond, and I guess you too Right?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Get her back....win her heart....It will be more easy as you both have a mark of your love... Your daughter................ All the best... I will support you...ok"

I nodded and hugged her, she hugged me back and patted my head consoling me.
If my mom wouldn't have consoled me, I would have lost hope yet. Thank you mom...

Next Day

Y/N's POV

At Amusement Park...