Part 34 : Plan

🎼Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain...🎼

Y/n's POV

My eyes slowly opened with a slight headache. But my body was not warm, it was normal.

I got up and sat on bed looking around. It was Taehyung's room and I am on his bed with dim lights on. I looked at balcony and it was dark.

I pick up my phone to check the timing and it was 9 PM, my God I slept whole day. But no lie, I was feeling better and... very hungry too.

I sighed and leaned back against the headboard of the bed, and closed my eyes relaxing when I heard a familiar husky voice saying...

"Do you even know, who am I to her?"

My eyes shot open and I was processing what I heard right now when the same voice continued.

"I am father of Taehee, y/n's lover"

I sat straight on bed and got off the bed. To whom Taehyung was saying this. As I rotated the knob of the door. I heard again a familiar voice.

"So you are the one, who hurt her feelings, you fu*ker, You just used a innocent soul for your needs and left her... And went to fu*k around another girls."

It was Jungkook, I ran downstairs and saw Jungkook holding Taehyung's collar angrily and was about to punch him when I stopped him.

"Jungkook"

Everyone looked at me and Jungkook's grip loosened around Taehyung's collar. There was Taehyung's mom standing processing all the things happening in front of her.

"Do you know him y/n?" his mom asked
"For God sake, will anyone here tell me what's going on?" she yelled

But we all remained silent and I look down apologising her mentally that I can't tell her.

"y/n Is Taehyung re-really, Taehee's f-father?"
Kook said in cracked voice, fear visible in his eyes and voice.

"Say y/n" he yelled as I remained silent.

I sighed and nodded...
"He is"

Taehyung smiled where as Jungkook looked broken. He was totally scared.

"But now, he is no one to me..." my heart knows I lied but facial expressions didn't had any sense that I was lying.

Hearing this Taehyung's mom and Taehyung was shocked and sad looking at me but Jungkook face was doubting.

"Jungkook, I need to go home. Our mission is over... Thank you Mr. Kim... Thank you Auntie for treating me when I was having fever.... Kook let's go home."

Jungkook's POV

She came to me and held my wrist dragging me out of the house.

"Y/n at least eat something, you didn't ate since morning."
That old lady, Taehyung's mom said as we reached the door.

"I'll have at home. Thanks for asking auntie."
Y/n said and we went to our car...

In car :

I was driving and she was beside me on passenger seat looking outside the window at the dark road.

And now I was burning in anger. There was hickeys and dark marks on her neck and even her lips were swollen.