Part 11 : Romeo and Juliet

🎼Romeo take me, somewhere we can be alone.🎼

Jimin's POV :

After dinner in cafe we came to nearby park beside river bridge street.

"So what do you think, should we become boyfriend-girlfriend or I have to wait more?"

"I thought for it for so long, and I think we should give some more time to our relationship"

"Ok I am ready to wait"

"Hmm but we can wait being bf-gf, can't we?"

"Really??"

"Yes my man"

She saying 'my man' to me gave butterflies in my stomach. I was on cloud nine. She was the first girl I feel for like this. She is amazing.

Now I realise how y/n changed Taehyung, by love and here Rosé changed me fully. I love her.

"I love you Rosé"

"I love you too Taehyung"

Why to say Taehyung say my real name, well she don't know so it can't happen until I tell her my real name and and ask for forgiveness.

But what if she doesn't forgive me, she has clearly told me that she hate liars and cheaters. What to do?

I was in my thoughts when I felt something soft on my lips and it was Rosé's warm lips on mine. She k-ki-kissed me. If I am dreaming, I don't want wake up. My cheeks started burning and I am sure I am red tomato now.
(A/n:- If you are a Jimin stan, sorry... I don't ship them... You imagine yourself as Rosé.)

But I didn't wasted any second and kissed her back by helding her waist pulling her more closer to me. She wrapped his hands around my neck. Yes I was a playboy and have kissed many before but the heat, passion, gentleness and softness she gave me just in 1st kiss was unbelievable.

We broke kiss as we were out of breath but our foreheads were joint and we were panting for air. After getting stabled I said

"I will protect you forever, and you will always be mine, I will cherish you and give all the happiness of the world, I love you"

"I love you too... You---"
She was cut off as her phone rang. It was from hospital.

She picked up the phone.

"Hello.... Yes.............. WHAT??..... Ok tell her to push and encourage her,..... No no don't let mother get unconscious... I will be there in 10 minutes"

She cut the phone and I got to know an emergency came at hospital.

"Taehyung... I have to leave, I know this was the last date of ours of this month, but we will still meet ok"

I nodded with smile,
"Bye"

"Bye" she gave a peck on my lips and ran out of the park, booked the taxi and drove off to hospital. I would have dropped her there but our path were in different ways and I didn't have enough petrol and she also told that she will manage so I let her go.

I also went outside there where I have parked my car. I was on the bridge going to my car where I saw someone familiar figure with a unknown guy. They were about to kiss, I tilted my face that is that girl y/n cause she was so much similar like that and yes, I was right, she was y/n but why is she kissing another guy, dont she love Taehyung?

Before they could attach there lips I shouted
"Y/N"

They parted and that unknown guy was having an annoyed and confused face where as y/n became serious looking at me.
I went to them.