Part 33 : Caring

🎼Sometimes all I think about is you...🎼

Taehyung's POV

After taking shower, I came out of washroom in sweat pants as I forgot my T-shirt.
Who cares, The woman in my room is my love. So no need of T-shirts.

As I came out, I saw her seeing the album which I had made in her memories when she was gone. I smiled.

"Do you really still love me?"

"I do" I said my words full of sincerety and love.

I made my way towards the love of my life with steady steps, saying...

"I had become a drunkard when you left me, I was literally broken from inside... But I knew what you saw was hurting you too, I thought to explain you everything but before that you left Seoul... I am really sorry y/n. But please trust me. I can never cheat you."

Now I was right in front of her, her back facing me. She turned around, with glistening eyes breaking my heart into million pieces.

"I love you, And I will forever, y/n"
I confessed...
She closed her eyes and after opening it, she forward her hand touching my face with her soft and warm fingers, keeping the album aside.

I melt in her touch, This was something I craved for years. Her fingers trailed to my nose touching my mole mark on it. I smiled and held her wrist pulling her close.

Her body crashed with mine bare chest. And a 'click' sound was heard. Our pendants joint. I felt her hand little warm than normal. But I shrugged it off because this was the moment I really missed.

I was happy that she didn't tried to come out from my hold instead stood straight close to me with teary eyes. Her both hands on either my chest. My left hand around her waist and right went to her cheeks wiping off her tears.

"I love you y/n."

I drown in her eyes, which was shouting out loud 'I love you too'. I smiled seeing true love in her eyes for me. My gaze shifted to her lips, she was biting her lips controlling her tears to not let them fall.

My right hand went to her nape pulling her face close. Tilting my face, I joined my lips with hers. We both had eyes closed and she didn't pushed me, instead moved her lips in sync.

Very Slight mature content. Skip if you don't want...

Remember your dress...

My lips also went along forming a passionate kiss between us

My lips also went along forming a passionate kiss between us. Call me pervert but I was getting hard beneath the rough fabric of my pants.

Lust developed inside me and my right hand went to her thin coat unbuttoning them. To my shocknes she didn't protested. It's like she gave in.